Best Arrow Wraps??

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by empaint3, Jun 27, 2008.

1. empaint3

empaint3 New Member

I'm trying to find out who has the best arrow wraps. I've seen a couple companies that have impressive line-ups, but they just aren't cool enough. What do some of you guys shoot? Some pictures of your nice looking wraps would be excellent.

Thanks

2. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

send jcmorgan31 a PM he can hook ya up with some custom arrow wraps with pretty much anything you want on them...:noidea:

3. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

+1
    My wife liked the wraps she got. He puts together a nice scheme that looks good without going tacky (unless you specifically ask for tacky). He also covers the little stuff I didn't think of like uniquely numbering each wrap along with my wife's name.

Only trouble is that the fletch shoots off the wrap far too easily (wife shot a blazer off her 2nd arrow with her 3rd in the end). :D

Besides, he's needs the business with that snazzy new state of the art wrap cutting, vinyl printing wonder of a machine he JUST got (i.e. you'll be getting the latest and greatest tech his $$ can buy). :)

4. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Did he get it working? :noidea:

5. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Yup. My wife has a dozen arrows with wraps from Justin. Erm...make that 11 arrows with wraps from Justin. One of them is a 2 vaned back scratcher until we get desperate for fletching (and I break down and buy jigs and such).

6. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I've gotten JCMorgan's wraps and they are nice.

There is a thread in the classifieds that has a ton of samples that he's posted over time.

Ron

8. MickeyBee

MickeyBee New Member

I've been getting mine from Wayne Orion. He will custom make anything you want. Check him out. Very good prices.

http://arrowskins.com/