Best Arrows

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by BUCK SHOT, Oct 16, 2007.

1. BUCK SHOT

BUCK SHOT Junior Member

What are the best arrows to use when bowhunting? What makes one better than the other? Are certain ones more consistent than others? Right now i'm using Whitetail 3050 carbon arrows, but would like to upgrade. Any ideas on which ones to use??

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Victory VForce arrows. Durable, consistent. PM me if you have questions about them. I'm a dealer......:peace:

3. rpford53

rpford53 Member

For hunting looking into the Radial X Weave Predator Arrows, they are affordable and very durable. They are consistent from one arrow to the next, it is straight to within +/- .003 inch. :rockon:

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

All!

Any one that shoots stright!:laugh:
    Had to say that!
    There are alot of great arrows out there depending on how much money ya want to spend!:dizzy:
    Best for the buck aluminum:Easton XX-75 autum orange $40 to $60 a doz.fletched.
    Graphite:Beman hunters $65 a doz fletched
    Carbon:Eastons ACC $75 a doz fletched
    There the best for the buck to me.:biggrin1:

5. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

If you want consistance.....alum...and this is as far as i'm giong:tape:

6. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I totally agree !!! I love these arrows. super tough, very straight/ I use the predators and x weave pro's which are +- .001.

7. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

I shoot Gold tips. XT hunters 5575. Carbon shaft. Good arrow, reasonably priced, might want to get them re-fletched after buying, they don't put much helical (twist) on the vanes (plastic feathers). good luck!

8. Timmer

Timmer Member

I've only shot Gold Tips. The XT's are reasonably priced and very durable. I've got 4 deer down this season with a single shaft and it's ready and waiting for #5.