BH..help....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Sep 13, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

A new friend i met camping a couple wks ago came over today with his bow and he gave me a couple new G5-strikers...said he didn't like them.I thought what the heck and tried one and 1st shot put it in a half dollar size circle...so i thought i got lucky and tried it again..same thing.I have always shot muzzys( except for a big gobbler i took a couple seasons ago with a Rocket) but i have thought about going over to the shopp and getting a pack ( kinda pricie at 31$ for 3 ) and that would make me 5 ( 4 good ones and one pratice one ).Has anyone used these on deer.Thanks

2. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Strikers are an excellent head. They would be my choice after Slick Tricks.

Dan

3. IChim2

Thanks Dan.Sure seems like they fly/tune good.My new friend shoots expandables.Guess he didn't know how to tune for them and i don't fill we know each other good enough for me to tell him...your just to lazy to tune for them:laugh:

4. Werd

Werd Senior Member

WoW. that looks like a nasty broadhead

5. IChim2

Yeah...they also fly great.There's a lot of good BH's on the market...the problem is that it could get pricie to try several brands.I really like muzzys and one of the reasons why i really haven't tried any other BH is that a few summers ago we were at a out door flea market up towards saint louis and i bought 6 packs of 100gr 3 blades from a guy for 75$ ( he wanted a 100$ and he was getting ready to pack it in and i told him 75 or i was going home..) heck of a deal...i don't know where or how he got them.All i know is i couldn't pass up a deal like that.