BHH and BA.....

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 8, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

will soon be known to you all as my whippin boys......I am going to use them to wipe up the floor when I get done w/all of you.....

smokes your about to be rolled up and smoked.....

wheels, I hope you got wheels on yo shoes it will be eisier to push you to the pine.....

Chris, I really hate to put the boss on the pine....but hey I like to question athorti

Dredly, you dont scare me......you have excepted the fact that you are a right handed guy shooting a left handed bow called the ovulation.....you WILL except the fact that you will be headed to the pine in short order....

to the rest of you....your punishment asssignments will be forth comming.....

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Bowman, You don't scare me...Bring it...and I'll smack you around with a Darton...And if you ain't careful I'll do it with the WB on it...:cool:

As for the rest of you...:peace:

3. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

:bored: :bored:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah i would be bored shooting that out dated boat anchor also.....:bored:

5. hoyt_hunter007

you know, that 142" buck i shot this year didnt like hoyts either :whistle: ....:biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

well hell aint you something, you tie the deer up when there babies and wait till they grow a rack than stick an arrow in um and drag them out to the stand ........I could kill bucks doing it that way w/a mini genises .....:bored: :biggrin1:

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Lord knows you can't do it any other way...:tape:

8. hoyt_hunter007

FYI, i dont tie them up, i put them in the barn when they're babies and feed them a ration of corn, alfalfa, biologic, and several protein regimens.....there you go slamming me when you dont even know me, or how i operate.....:mad: :biggrin1:

this is fun...:laugh:

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah if you tie them up you might bruise the meat...:doh:

Now do you nail their hooves to the barn floor??? like veal cows???:biggrin1:

10. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I do need a new anchor!!! After you get it Bowman !!! send it to me please!!!:rockon:

11. hoyt_hunter007

usually, it makes it nice to shoot them in the barn so if i miss i can go pull my arrow out of the wall and try again...:cool:

anyway, bowman, you ready to get on the bus?......cause im takin you to school!!

12. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Hey Bowman don't it personal.

The Butt whoppin you are about to get:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: So tune up your stuff and lets get ready to rumble:peace: This is going to be a great time.

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm not worried about your little dino arms beating me. After I spank you I think I'll buff that bald head of yours. I really hate to beat the crap out of you with my hunting bow but a man has to do what a man has to do.:peace:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

right now you could probably beat me w/a recurve.......:mad:

umm I guess I need to work on my smack talk......

15. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Speaking of recurve my boy and me were shootin the ole shakespeare couple days ago. I love flinging arrows from that baby.:peace:

16. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Watch it...No WHINING...You wanna lose 10 off the top??????????:biggrin1:

17. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

LOL!!!! Man Bow. Hurt and got docked 10!!!! you might want to sit the first one out any ways!!

18. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Ever hear of spell check? and its ACCEPT you inbred hillbilly! :laugh:

Did we ever establish a female class or are you going to man up for a change and shoot with the males for a change? :noidea:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its brooklynese....you tard ........:noidea:

20. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Watch it Big D , I resembale that remark! HS