Black Gold Flash Point

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by olehemlock, Jul 17, 2007.

1. olehemlock

olehemlock Senior Member

Been shooting the Hogg's for the past few years. This sight by Black Gold intrigues me. Like to here some peoples experiences and as always some pic's would be nice:laugh:

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We sell quite a few of the flash point sights. People love the adjustable brightness.

3. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

if i used fixed pins that is what I would be using. I prefer sliders but these sights look great

rick

4. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I have a friend that shoots a Flash point and while it is pretty neat the the brightness adjusts. I would noy give up my Hogg IT for it. The sights are really in a different league all things considered.

Dan

5. poorshot

poorshot Senior Member

Flash point

I currently use it for 3D/Hunting I love it. The pins are always the correct brightness. Sun, shade, dusk.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'v had my Flashpoint for almost a year now and I love it. A few months ago I had trouble with the protective cover not changing to purple out in the sun. So I contacted MBG and they had me a replacement in about a week. No questions asked. I would suggest them to anyone who shoots 3D bowhunter class. If you are in the sun and the target is in the shade it helps greatly with pins starbursting.:peace: