Blazer Veins

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by buckkiller_06, Nov 11, 2006.

1. buckkiller_06

buckkiller_06 Member

what does every one think about putting blazer Veins on CX terminators with 125gr. Muzzy three blade

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I tried blazers and found them to be great out to 30-35 yrds then the groups started opening up.....

For fixed blade broadheads my favorite VANES are still AAE elite 4" plastifletch.....with a hard helical.....unless of course you use a WB then you will need a little stiffer vane, as they tend to wrinkle soft vanes such as these....

3. buckkiller_06

buckkiller_06 Member

i also shoot with a whisker biscut

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Try the Blazers and also give vanetec vanes a try......they are both a stiffer vane......

5. slamdam

slamdam Senior Member

What about the Quick spins

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

said he shot a WB.....the Kicker on the quikspins dont go thru smooth......

7. papito

papito Petering it since 06

if we looses the wb he could use quick spins. I use the 2'' and i love them they really work well.

8. Scottie

Scottie Member

I think the blazers are the most durable hunting vane out there and they are certainly just as accurate. Last year I shot 3-blade 100 grain muzzy's out to 60 yards and my groups were the size of a grapefuit. (And I suck!!)

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

If you really sucked your groups could've been the size of a GRAPEFRUIT TREE:pound::nod:

10. IAHunter11

IAHunter11 Member

You use 2 in Quikspins????

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I use the 1.5 inch on linejammers for indoor......he prabaly uses the 2.25......forgive him he is just getting started.....

12. IAHunter11

IAHunter11 Member

Have you tried the quikspins.. I really like them but don't really care for the price of them.. I seem to go through a lot of vanes I fletch them my self so I don't mind but I was thinking of switching back to a regular vane just for price. These do stabalize a fixed blade pretty well?? I don't know how hard my helical jig is but it is helical..

13. papito

papito Petering it since 06

i love my quick spins they work great. i also have the really short ones on line jammers. They stabalize those big arrows pretty well.