Blowies Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BOWTECHER, Apr 4, 2007.

1. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

Before anyone says anything to me about limbs etc...

I would just like to say "I am a blowie and I have experienced a cracked limb"

Thank You

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I haven't... :noidea:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats and :welcome: to the forum glad to have you with us.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

did they cover it under warrenty??, how did the crack happen.....

o.k. nice time is over

how many bystanders were injured in order to make this post.....J/K:biggrin1:

5. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

It was a hairline crack in the top limb running longways. Took about 3 weeks for new limbs to arrive,everything has been well since.:amen:

6. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

Seen a pic of it on AT about a month ago,

7. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

I did have a pic of it on AT and yes every thing is well since.

It was covered under warranty and it would have been taken care of sooner but they sent the wrong limbs the first time.

I'll put a pic up on here when I get a sec.

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Looks like you forgot to log out of one username before logging in the with other... oops!

9. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

No like I said I saw this on AT a few weeks ago, go over there and search for cracked limb 05 Allegiance. But there you go with accusations.

10. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

Saying that I'm Hoyt4life, them there is fightin words, I may have partially sided with him on the one post but give me a break.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I wasnt gonna say anything and just ignore it but, i gotta know......

are your multiple personalities fighting w/each other????:noidea:

12. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

You guys are amazing, I comment on something I already know about and right away accusations fly. BOWTECHER I apologize for getting you pulled into my hate group, but I am sure it won't take you long to see what really goes on over here.

You guys really know how to traet a new member

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

You don't have an account on AT but you remember reading a particular thread and seeing a picture of a hairline crack over a month ago and you instantly linked it to one particular bowtech owner that posted on this forum even through he gave no details about when it broke, why it broke, or that he hadn't recieved it back yet... mmmhhhmmm

And then you amazingly came up with the time frame to get the new limbs, pointed out that it was a hairline crack long ways and that everything has been fine since

No offense dude but thats some BS there.

On top of that "Bowtecher" hasn't posted a single post about his bow, there are 2 other versions of the "Bowtecher" name, neither of them have posted about this either.

Nice try.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we treat a new member as they first treat us.....its a family and when you go after one its like you go after them all......:noidea: :noidea:

15. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

Well smart guy the last time I checked you are allowed to look at the threads as a guest without an account, but I am sure that you gave it an honest effort to find the thread before coming back on here and trashing me, it took what maybe 10min.

I was posting a thread with no bashing, name calling or any rules violations,are you guys ever going to leave me alone as you have asked me to leave you guys alone. It goes both ways. If you are going to spam every post I make than how is that fair also? I thought we were moving on from that, I even said it got out of hand in agreement with you, so is it over are we just gonna keep going through this?

16. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

Bowman, the thread speaks for itself, you name called first, I retaliated and dished out just as much crap as you and Dredly, if you read my posts up until that day there was never any bulls*** before. I tried to keep it that way today but I get attacked again because I post about a thread I know about and because Dredly can't find it I'm a liar.

17. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm pretty good at searching AT... I've got a few years and several thousand posts over there so I know what I'm looking for and how to look for it.

That being said I didn't say anything until it became pretty clear that you 2 were the same person.

18. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

I looked for it as well and I think it may have been removed, when it was up there was alot of trash talking and bashing going on, it hit 10 pages in minutes and the mods actually kicked 1 guy off for language. The mod threatened to wipe the thread and maybe he did. Regardless hoyt4life was right about the crack running longways, but I'm not tryin to get in your feud so leave me out please!!

19. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

This place is going crazy, I'm glad my hoyt came with pre split limbs, you can't bash that.

sorry about your limbs, which one of your personalities shoots better??:noidea: :noidea:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:tape: :tape: