Blowies Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BOWTECHER, Apr 4, 2007.

1. I also wanted to let you guys know that I finally figured out why they call mathews the dark side. just to let you in on somthing..........I hear that if you come out of the closet......its not dark any more:noidea:

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

the Mathews shooters really aren't welcome anywhere so they just come here to avoid all the other bows. They are like the geeky kid in highschool that always ended up in the locker

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

So just how much time you spend in the lockers my fellow Mathews shooter???:biggrin1:

By the way Bowtech now comes with safety goggles,ear plugs and a red light on the top limb warning other shooters in the area.:doh:

Bowtech now says the reason for the new limb design is so shooters with no bow press can now replace their own limbs saves the dealers alot of time.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if you keep telling your self that, someday you might believe it.....

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's what I'm sayin'......... It's okay, com'on out it's nice out here...:hug:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so you are saying you allready came out of the closet......:tape:

you should read his and your post again and think about them.....:tape:

7. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

:laugh:

It is true!! I also, heard that Bowtech was bought out by Toys R Us this week. This way they can manufacture those toy exploda limbs in mexico at a reasonable rate.. And you can go to Sams Club and get them in bulk..:doh:
    your first set of the new "Exploda limbs " . Comes w/ a free kevlar helmit and a loaf of bread. This way when your sick of your bow breaking, You can put it between 2 pieces of bread and make a terd sandwich.. LOL !! LOL !!!:laugh:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oh boy another Bowtech thread that will take a turn for the worst......:biggrin1:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

When your talkin Bowtech you are talkin about the worst.:tape: :laugh:

10. Pinwheel1969

arent they the same!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

11. hoagie27

hoagie27 Guest

PSE = pieces scattered everywhere

12. Pinwheel1969

That was eons ago for PSE !! Bowtech took that award away years ago!! And seem to be holding strong!!!LOL !!! And before all you blowies get your tampons in a bunch.. Thsi topic is supposed to be a comical one. where we can trash others bows w/ out people getting uptight.. So, If you dont have a sense of humor and own a bowtech.. dont post here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL These polks at each other are for fun!!! not to be taken seriously...
    The Math-eeews owners know what I mean!!! LOL:peace:

13. hoagie27

hoagie27 Guest

LOL I know its from eons ago, still thought it was funny. I have shot every bow company out there, and have owned 7 Bowtech's and have never had a problem with any of them including other brands. I like Mathews, they shoot wonderful but I guess I just like Bowtech, ain't going to shoot any better with Mathews, Hoyt, Martin, Bear, and so on than I do with a Bowtech so why change......

14. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

In most sports where smack talk is involved, you better be ready to step up to the plate. Whether its basketball, baseball, nascar or archery, if you smack talk, you should step to the line and start shooting. Otherwise it's just talk.

As a shop owner, I don't care what you shoot. If it's broke I'll do my best to fix it. I will NOT bash your brand of bow. I have my personal favorites but that's just my opinon. If you are going to smack talk that your bow is better than mine, then lets go to the range, 3D, whatever.

In car racing, they race for pinks. Smack talkers should do the same with their bows. Pick your game and shoot. You loose, you loose your bow! If your not willing to do that, you shouldn't be talking smack.

If you all notice when a pro changes bow brands, they still shoot just a well as they did before. Todays bow technology is far superior to even 5 years ago. If you take any of todays top bows and put them in a hooter shooter, they will hit the same hole at 20 yards. Now the question is, can you do that.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  15. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Chris,

Very Well Said!!!!!!!!

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so another words you think your mathews is better than mine????

I smack talk because my freinds know thats all it is and any givin day we can win or be beat........

17. Pinwheel1969

right on.. Well some of us can be beat.. LOL

18. BowhuntnHoosier

Thats why we add smilies to the posts if they can't see that.:noidea:

19. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Chris, I hope I don't shoot against you Sunday at the Kish. Championship. I don't want to lose my bow. And if I do win, I wouldn't want that hunk of a bow you're shooting. All in fun!!!! :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Chris brings up a very good point...

how has Hoyt escaped getting ripped on in this?