Bonds just did it.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by J.C., Aug 7, 2007.

1. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Bonds just jacked #756 at home against the Nationals. :mad:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

756*:censored: :censored: :censored:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

woulnt it be RAGED # 756*.........

5. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Good for Barry...I love listening to all the people cry that he is a big cheater. Honestly, who gives a rat's arse that Barry is the home run king?

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the guys he surpased that did it w/out the aid of illegal suppliments.....and performance enhancing drugs......:noidea:

7. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Babe Ruth made his records with the help of Beer, Hot dogs, and Loose Women. No *.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

9. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

Good for Bonds. Glad to see him beat the record.

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

11. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

that depends on what you call performance enhancing drugs....I bet old Hammerin Hank hammered down some speed in his time. Like all of them do...Barry is the best hitter in modern day baseball...period. You can't compare the old with the new. You ask me who the best home run hitter of all time was and I will tell you that hands down it was Babe Ruth...not Hank Aaron.

12. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

They never tested anyone back then, but I bet if they did, there would have been a lot of cocaine!

13. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Yeah and I guess Vince Young's GPA was legit too, so how did you're beloved Horns cover up all the dope Ricky Williams smoked while he was there???

14. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

The baseball season was also a lot shorter back when the Babe and Hank were belting them out of the park.

15. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

Ricky never smoked weed until after he left TEXAS YEAH RIGHT!! :doh: :doh:

16. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

steroids, arm protector, what ever..... 756 homeruns in a career is huge. steroids dont make you get your timing down .... they make you stronger.... bonds was hitting homeruns when he was 170 pounds..... they dont help you swing the bat, they dont help you see the ball to make contact..... and baseball allowed steroid use, they allowed enhancement drugs..... they allowed you to do what ever you needed to do until mark and sammy started breaking records then it was hey we need to test these players and put a rule that no drugs can be used anymore...... steroids, speed, other enhancements did not just get invented in the past 20 years... some type has been around since man in some form or fashion ...... congrats are due just for hitting that many homeruns period....even though he is not everyones perfect image of a baseball player..... anyone could have used the arm protector... biggio was hit more than anyone and his protector made it to the hall.... mark, sammy, jose all hit alot of homeruns and probably used steroids but didnt make it to 756..... so i say either quite an accomplishment .... i can shoot bullets at 100 yards thru the same hole but i have a custom gun with an expensive scope and i use sand bags... not to mention i load my own shells.... but when i let someone else shoot it they cant put 3 rounds thru the same hole....