Bonus!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Shortshaft, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

they announced the year end bonus today. 8 days pay :rockon: and I think I have a boat sold. This could get dangerous (me having cash money :D ) i will be doing some serious test driving of bows the next couple of weeks.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

COOL.............have fun with all that $$, cause it won't last long. :lol: :wave:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah especially whenhe has to DRIVE to get there:doh:

4. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

congrats! :rockon: Wish that were me.

5. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

That's cool..... we just get the typical two word bonus...... bone & us.....:frusty: :doh:

6. way to go, I'm happy for you

7. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

We get semi annual bonuses at our place too. One in Feb. and one in Aug., mine will be going in the bank, along with that check from the govt. if it ever shows up!:noidea:

8. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

I guess that's better than nothing!:lol: I tried out a 101 airborne today - 60lbs 29" even with 400gr arrows that sucker was zinging them down range! I had my bud shoot a few while I watched and listened and was very pleased with how quit it is. I'm still going to drive some more then pick my two favs and have a shoot out. Ss

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

AHAHA you better wait to get that bonus until AFTER its in the account.

Average tax on a bonus is between 30 - 45%. On average I lose about 38% of every bonus check to taxes.

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yeah I get a $500 bonus and bring home around $300.:doh:

11. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

It's all good! Still more than I had a week ago. Even with taxes and 401k it'll still buy a bow set up.:peace:

12. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

All I can say is what is a bonus? Never worked at a place that did that

13. You more then likely did and still do, but are not one of the chosen few:biggrin1:

14. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

The new owners have takin over and will be placing their people here soon:noidea: This is prolly the last one I will see.:Cry: