Born and Raised in East Texas..

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by hunterslounge, Aug 1, 2006.

1. hunterslounge

hunterslounge Junior Member

Just thought I would introduce myself and say howdy. I am from East Texas and love to bowhunt. Just found this site and it looks great.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: let the best be the first to say hello!!!!:laugh:

3. hunterslounge

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Howdy

:welcome: Welcome Tex from East Tennessee to this bunch of bowman> I think you will find this to be a great place to talk archery from targets to hunting. Jump right in there and launch you best shots. Holy Smokes

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. As you can see, we have a lot of great people on the forum. All very friendly and helpful.

6. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

:welcome: to the best archery forum on the web

7. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:welcome: :welcome: Glad to see ya dropped in, and we won't hold it against ya for being from TX:biggrin1:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum hunterslounge. Glad to have here with us. We have a great bunch of fellas here. Some of them will give you their opinion even when you do not ask for it:laugh: J/K Everyone here is really friendly and willing to help others out. So what kind of bow,rest,quver,sight,arrows,broadheads, do you use when hunting in Texas??? We need a reason to start bashing you a little.:biggrin1: Its all in fun though, we are just glad to have you join us. Again WELCOME and enjoy your stay with us. :peace:

9. hunterslounge

Thanks for the welcome. Any PSE shooters in here? :rockon:

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

PSE? They still make bows? :noidea:

haha Just kidding. Welcome to the forum. A lot of great guys here and when you need a serious anwser you'll get it without a doubt! :peace:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Actually I shot PSE for about 6 years before switching to Mathews.....

Just couldnt find a PSE dealer or tech in the area that I really cared for....

So I went looking for what was the most comfortable in my hands.....Mathews SQ2 won that battle at the time......then I picked up a Switchback, shot three arrows thru it and ordered one.....

One of my shooting buddies is shooting a PSE and loves the thing....Shoots it pretty well also.....