bow pod

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by watt spurlock, May 7, 2008.

1. watt spurlock

watt spurlock New Member

Any body got any ideas on what I might do to keep the pod from scuffing up my limb? I cut some felt strips, and inserted them inside the pod, but still get some scuffs. Is this something that I just have to accept?

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Sell it an buy a Quick Stand...... :thumb:

3. watt spurlock

watt spurlock New Member

?

not familiar with this product. How does it work?

4. watt spurlock

watt spurlock New Member

very cool

I checked out the pics on the link. I guess these fold up? How much? sign me up. It would suck to have my x-7 marked up. Its my new baby. Thanks for the info

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I have a Quick Stand and I love it. I don't have anything built to hold my bow while I shoot in my yard and this thing works perfectly :rockon:

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

$29.99. The front leg does fold up. I'm not sure when I'll get parallel stands in, but I'll keep you posted.

I assume you are talking about an X-force 7?

7. watt spurlock

watt spurlock New Member

This is a vantage x-7, 2008 model

8. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

You said you cut some felt strips and put them on the pod itself? What I did for mine was cut the strips and put them directly on the limbs where the pod will actually sit. The felt is removable with a little goo-gone should you deside to take it off later.

rdnkgrl_robinhood

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Quick Stands are great. Very nice to your limb. Besides who wants an old boring Pro Pod anyways??:noidea:

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Get some velcro. Take the soft side of it and put that directly on the limb. Make sure you put it on the narrowest part of the limb. It sticks well and provides some good protection.