Bow Questions

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by harleyd9967, Mar 27, 2008.

1. harleyd9967

harleyd9967 New Member

Hi, I'm new to 3D, well I'm new to the sport. I revieved my new bow today, an 07 Boetech Guardian, 50/60 draw weight 29" draw. The bow came with a Tru-Glow 4 pin sight, and a W/B rest. I'm wanting to shoot 3D. As I'm new to the sport I'm looking for ideas on how to set this bow up. I don't want to buy a bunch of junk that I'll have to replace later. So any Input would be apprecated.

Thanks

2. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Sounds to me like you're good to go. You may want to change to a fall away rest or you may want a different sight etc later on but I'd recommend you shoot some courses for a while then decide what you want to change. Go have fun.

3. sqwert

sqwert New Member

+1

You have a great bow. You may want to upgrade the rest at some point, to a Rip Cord, QAD, or Trophy Taker. Lots of great sights out there. I like my MBG Flash Point, for it's bright pins ( and they are made local :cool: ), but you may want a micro adjust type. No reason not to shoot what ya brung for now. :rockon:

4. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Oh my god:censored: .... that guardain is no good:frusty: ....nothin says rookie like a bowtech. Tell you what I'll do.....send me that bowtech and I'll trade you a nice Fred Bear bow even up.:dizzy:

:D :D Just funnin.....:rockon:

Sounds like you got a great start on a good set up. Shoot it for awhile, it won't take long for you to figure out what you want to up grade.

Oh, and

:welcome: :welcome:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you had me going for a minute:dizzy: :lol:

6. squidler

squidler New Member

Hehehe.. Had me going there too!

:welcome: