Bow regreted selling?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by poorshot, Aug 11, 2007.

1. poorshot

poorshot Senior Member

What bow do you most regret selling? I sold an 05 Razor X due to shoulder injury. I thought my shooting days were over. I was wrong. Wish I had the bow again.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so far, none........the ones I replace them with havealways done me good....

3. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

My 2005 Bowtech Liberty! I am shooting a Browning Illusion now, but daaaaaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmmmmmm, the BT Liberty is a sweet bow!

4. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I got more regret stories about bows I ve paid good money for than bows I regret selling.:doh:

5. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I regret selling them all/ Wish I could have held on to them and jsut pulled them out and shot them when I wanted.

6. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Slippy for President!

2002 Ultratec with CC+ cams.

That's the ONLY bow that I actually still regret selling. I'm going to get another one someday. :D

7. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Don't regret selling any...although I like my ultratec though. I couldn't be any happier about selling that Trykon XL I had though! Goooood riddance!

8. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

I sold my first bow a 2004 Hoyt Ultramag. I sold it I think in 06. It was buy far the most accurate, quiet, sweet shooting bow I ever owned. I just didn't know any better. I just tell myself that it was just properly set up. I miss that bow.

9. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Bows!

Bear: kodiac magnum!...Its worth more now than what i sold it for!
    Rambo...The same,worth more now!
    Black Widow,the widow maker....Now a collectable
    My first compound: Bear 6 wheel white-tail.

There the top Four that come to mind!::doh:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you have been doing this for too long:doh: :peace:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have not regretted selling any yet. All the bows I have sold have served friends and family well.

12. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

jennings split t.... in the 70"s.... my first bow... wish i would have kept just because i was only 12 when i got it

dont know about the mathews xt yet as i have not shot the new hoyt vectrix much to say either way.....:noidea:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Buddy that Vectrix is a sweet shootin bow but I would not trade my XT for 2 of em.

14. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

i just never felt comfortable shooting out past 40 yards with the XT... i am sure it was just me .... i traded it back to the shop i bought and they gave me all but 50.00 back for it after a year of shooting..... i figure i will try the vectrix awhile ..... i use to buy and keep bows for years but now days it seems i always want to try something different..... they all shoot so close to the same now days it really just goes to what you feel confident in anyway i think..... again i will buying arrows this week and start shooting the vectrix so i will see how i like it.... i like playing around and shooting 50 to 80 yards occasionally just to make those 10 to 30 yard shots seem like they are next to me in the woods

15. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I really don't miss any of my old bows. The new ones are faster, quieter, and more forgiving every year.:cool:

Dan

16. Bellows1

Bellows1 Member

I have a hard time getting rid of things. The ones I have sold or given away, I don't miss. There are a few handguns and rifles I wish I kept.

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

model 94 trapper carbine, in 32 win special:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

18. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I had an '05 Diamond Victory I should have kept, for a lot of reasons...
    Oh well, it's sale partially paid for my target bow and all of the super expensive add-ons I just had to have... I should have kept that bow though, it was a great shooter.

Ron

19. Bellows1

Bellows1 Member

Stainless Ruger super blackhawk 44 mag. I have missed that gun since the day I traded it. :(

20. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Bows!

The bows at the time i sold or gave away,I didnt miss them then!
    I regret selling antique recurves which are worth alot now!
    I talked my dad into helping me buy a $219 Black widow/The widow maker
    They only made 24 the first year they came out,1977.
    I gave that bow to my brother to bowhunt with after i started getting into compounds a few years later,he moved to florida and sold it for $100 back in the mid 80s.
    I seen one sell on E-bay 3 months ago with 78bids on it for $855:Cry:
    Thats what i miss about the ones i left behind!:frusty: