Bow supplier reviews?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dooby, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

I know a lot of us deal with various suppliers via mail order...and rather than experiences being buried somewhere in the board...it'd be nice to have one place to get a review of business deals with...say....JC Morgan, or Posten, or Hunters Friend, etc.

I'm sure 3dshoots could add a little group called "Bow supplier reviews" where one thread is created per supplier/business (moderated to keep it that way) and a poll attached for ratings based on your experience?

If such a place already exists out there in the netmosphere...I'm happy to be pointed toward it.

Thanks!:D

2. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

well um AT has a a place where you can give good or bad reviews on your experience with said supplier or indivudual person. I dont know if this help but mabey you can check it out. Just dont jump ship to AT :laugh:

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

trader feedback......:noidea:

4. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

For people on here...that's good...if they aren't? Just an idea.:) Probably no need for it.

I can sing JCmorgan's praises online. :D

5. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Thats it!:peace:

6. JCMorgan is da man!

I don't know if a special catagory is necessary.....But if this is the place, I'll second, that JCMorgan is an excellent guy to deal with!! I'm purchaseing a GT500 from him right now. and I'll tell you he'll communicate with you daily if need be to answer all your questions. God knows I'm kind of a pest, but he was patient and returned all my PM's quickly! Very Professional! I'm expecting my bow as we speak!

7. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Unless you're trying to get a tracking number out of him! :laugh: :laugh:

Where the heck is he anyway? No fun to take a dig unless he can enjoy it. :D

I've probably had a slower time with less comms than typically. My timing sucks for JC....middle of his remodel and setup for his vinyl machine. Factor that into his long work schedules and I'm surprised he got it out as quickly as he did. I was thinking it was taking too long...until he managed to get my wife's bow & all extras has been on the way for over a week. In comparison...Justin has been lightning fast!

<deleted a big rant about my bow being in limbo with a dealer that can sell Bowtech via mail order>

8. Bear Foot

Bear Foot do or do not

Bear Foot Archery

Can We Get A Little Love

9. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

While it may be a good idea to have this type of review system of bow supplies or archery equipment suppliers, we would be accused of a conflict of interest or even bashing the competition. This is one feature, I don't see us trying take on.

10. Bear Foot

Bear Foot do or do not

Review

I Would Hope This Would Be A Positive Review Post Only No Bashing And I Am Sure Thats Its Intentions

11. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

Just don't lock the thread, this is where it will be at. A search with key words or terms will pull this thread to the top for those looking for information on a buisness.

Everyone needs to remember that no matter how badly a transaction went for you, that we DO NOT bash manufacturer's or suppliers. We state only the truth and how the transaction went. Stick to the FACTS and nothing can be said. If however you throw your personal feelings into this it will get ugly fast!

12. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

I'll give ya some love brother! :hug: (even though I've never had a transaction with ya :laugh: )