Bow tec problems

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ridgewalker243, Sep 29, 2006.

1. ridgewalker243

ridgewalker243 Member

My Brother just got a BowTec Equilizer last year. He used it last bow season and has shot on and off all summer. Just the other day he had a limb split. Any one else have any problems with there BowTecs. I know I dont because I shoot a MATHEWS!!!!:lol:

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Take it back to the dealer. Bowtech's warranty is great and they will fix. Problems happen with all brands, yes even the big M occasionally has a problem.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

The big M, what you talking about Chris, McDonalds thats the biggest M I know of.:noidea: NO WAY YOUR TALKING ABOUT MATHEWS.:crazy: :biggrin1:

4. Busted! The Equalizer just came out in '06 and I'll bet he didn't have it during bow season in '05.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

actually it is the begining of another company going to split limbs......

6. bhanks55

bhanks55 Junior Member

WELL not exactly

Bowtech released their line in NOVEMBER OF 05.... So, he could have had one in 05 during hunting season.

7. I ordered my wife's as soon as I knew the name of the bow and we didn't get it until after the first of the year.. Now, if he lived in Texas,,,, that might be a different story:tape:

8. oldwon

oldwon Junior Member

They were in our shops last November.

9. ridgewalker243

ridgewalker243 Member

bow tec

I wasn't sure exactly what model it was. I Knew it was suppose to be the fastest bow they made so I went to bowtec web site and found the name I thought it was. Sorry for giving the wrong info I will get the really model for you.

Sorry!!!