Bowbashing and thread hijacking...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Everyone please be aware of the rules. After numerous posts from members complaining about these offenses, I will be stepping on some toes if anyone crosses the line. I don't want this forum to turn like others have into a bash fest. I know most of the posts are in good fun and the common members know each other. However, for new members it just appears to be bashing.

There is a lot of good people here now and a lot of good information. Let's keep the threads on topic. If there needs to be a gentle ribbing post to your buddy then post a new thread.

If we need a mutant like forum, I guess I will create one.

Now that I said all that, I will not over-moderate like a mother hen. Most of the posters are adults and do not need to be treated like children.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  2. hey chris. I am new here and just wanted to say that the site is awsome. and you are right. At first when all the "old gaurd" teams up on a discusion its a little hard to take, and it does put one on the defensive. but if you can make it thru the initial wave (if you make the mistake like I did of posting your first thread about elite archery)you can see that these guys arent all bad and do offer some good advice and some great stories.:cool:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you got it dude....

4. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

not to change the topic but.............. J/K

This is a great forum and we should do our best to keep it that way.

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I agree.. some of us have been having fun poking at each other. and the others plus the new members arent familiar w/ the fun antics we do to each other and take offense!! for this, I opologize if.. I offended anyone. You see I have owned mathews, bowtech, pse, browning, a/r, martin, bear, hoyt, rytera ect.. I have no Ill will towards a specific company. They havent done me any wrong. We just like to pick the bear for fun at some of the other senior members.. Thats all !!!

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:sleep: :gossip: :hand: :whistle:

7. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Have to jack the thread!

8. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

thank's

Thank's chris im still kinda new here but you have a great sight a lota fun.
    bashing i got a little when i first came in but now like just one of the guy's
    there's alot of great new archery tackle that i need to brush up on & this sight has really helped.thank's again.:biggrin1:

9. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

People don't really bash..........do they? :noidea:

10. BowhuntnHoosier

Well.....NO...............but people do like to razz their buddies alot.:tape: :noidea:

11. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Aint that the truth!! LOL:amen:

12. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

Well there's no harm in that.......now is there. :cool:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

I sure hope not.:noidea: :hug:

14. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

I didn't think so. :cool:

15. BowhuntnHoosier

So which Blowreck do you shoot??:laugh: :peace:

I shoot the XTOSOSLOW

16. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

You need spell check. :doh:
    I shoot a Commander, Allegiance, Constitution, Diamond Black Ice. My son shoots an Equalizer. :cool:

17. Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU Member

I'll open myself up to some razzing on this one........here's an unlikely marriage.

Bowtech Commander/3D
    Hoyt Vulcan/Hunting (which I'll have next week I hope).

There's a conspiracy against us lefties, they hold our bows up in production because we are superior archers and they want to give the righties a chance to practice. :biggrin1: :laugh: :fencing: :boxing:

18. BowhuntnHoosier

Stop messin around with those beginner bows and buy a real bow.....Mathews.:biggrin1:

Another lefty great thats all we need around here.:doh:

I shot the Vulcan and could'nt tell much difference between it and the Vectrix.:noidea:

Oh yeah CONGRATS on the new bow I hope you get it real soon. Pics Pics we need pics.:peace:

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Darn right! Preach on brother!!!!

20. BowhuntnHoosier

Kinda knew you were gonna say that.:doh: