bowfishing

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bowcraze30, Dec 30, 2007.

1. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

i know this isnt exactly hunting, but how many of you bowfish. i got a a starter reel and other stuff but dont really know what to do

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

I've done some for carp but really never got into it.

3. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Did a little of it but never really got into it. (arm got to tired holding the bow at full draw, pointing at the sky waiting for the bobber to go under. Then when I did find my arrow,string and bobber all I could find on the hook was the lips):doh: :doh: :doh: :frusty: :frusty:
    But seriously 'tho, I would suggest finding bowfishing forums on the net. I'm sure there are some. I haven't seen much on bowfishing here.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

5. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

this site is gone. but i think theres one call bow fishing country but im not sure. google it.

6. khrhunter

khrhunter New Member

next best piece of equipment is a good pair of polarized sunglasses they let you see into the water

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I don't bowfish, yet, but what he said is absolutely true.
    Having a pair of those when fishing is a very underrated accessory. I have polarized RX glasses. They're not cheap but they work excellent.

Ron

8. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I got a fish bow. We shoot carp and dog fish on the river that runs through our farm. Its fun!!!!!:rockon:

9. wraith

wraith Junior Member

bowfishing is the next best thing to sticking a trophy buck. i have been bowfishing for about 4 years now, and i absloutely love it. i perfer to fish at night, off a boat with halogen lights.if you need any more info just pm me

10. nockedup

nockedup Heartbreaker

Hey JDawg... where are you located in Michigan?