Bowhunter superstore?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Mathews Man, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Has anyone ordered from them? are they good? I seen I need a few minor things and thier prices are lower than who I normaly go thru. But some times cheaper isnt better. So let me Know your experiences with them.

2. TEN RING

TEN RING ONE SHOT ONE KILL

I bought from them before I had no problems the only reason I do not buy a lot off of them is that they are in pa so I would have to pay taxes & shipping :Cry: They used to be bowhunters warehouse

3. Joe_P.

Joe_P. Senior Member

I have dealt with them several times, friendly people, fast shipping... an excellent company to do business with.

4. leper65

leper65 Junior Member

You shouldn't have any problems with them. Fast shipping, good prices.

5. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

we bought an arrow saw and it has worked just dandy.

6. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Thanks for the replys. I feel alot better now. I used 1 place(fsdiscountarchery) and it was a mess,took a long time to get my stuff and refunds for what I dident get, so I guess Once bitten twice shy!~

7. blacksunshine

blacksunshine New Member

my experience with them, my first time, will be my last...

they had an auction on flebay that I won and paid for on 9/7, stated 7-10 business days to receive, forgot about it and purchased the items locally and them remembered the purchase on flebay this past Tuesday, 9/22.

Looked for tracking number in email and online, nada, emailed asking if it had been sent or not and if it had not to cancel my order and refund, got a response 9/23 early in the morning, kind of snotty stating that WE sent a tracking number...I replied no, I have not received on nor was there one in paypal or ebay...and said that even if it was sent parcel post, it would have been here by now, asked again fro the tracking number...

his next response was apologetic stating that ebay did not send them info on 50 orders...right....he said that someone would contact me later that day (no one ever did), I responded yet again asking for my order to be canceled as they were too slow and I had to purchase the item elsewhere, he did not respond..

so I went ahead and filed a paypal claim, a cc claim and now giving him some positive reinforcement of his business skills by letting everyone know how pleased I am with his service...

my suggestion...stay away and don't take the chance...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  8. hutchies

hutchies Junior Member

I've ordered from them over 10 times without any problems............once my order went in twice and they called me 5 minutes after to see if I double ordered. I didn't and I'm glad they called.....................:rockon:

9. kebees4

kebees4 New Member

I've ordered several times no problems and fast shippers.

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Don't forget to give us a chance to earn your business. It helps pay for this website.:biggrin1:

11. Ancient Archer

Ancient Archer New Member

This is not to criticize their product or product pricing, as I think their product line and pricing is generally good. However, several times I went through the routine of selecting and placing my order into the cart for purchase. When I went to checkout and saw their shipping charges, I was surprised. I felt they were overpricing the shipping to make up for their product pricing.

12. Reflex94

Reflex94 New Member

I have ordered a couple things it has always taken a while to get it shipped out maybe two three days.They seem to be pretty easy to deal with they told me that they were trying to find what I ordered and as soon as they find it they will ship it out they finally sent it that day.

13. bigbucks4all

bigbucks4all New Member

I have bought from them over 10 times. They aslo sell on ebay with free shipping, so you may want to check them out on there.

14. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I've probably bought 5-10 times from them, no probs.

15. blacksunshine

blacksunshine New Member

that is where I had the

misfortune of finding them, on flebay....took 21 days to deliver an item that I had asked them to cancel because they were so slow to ship...they ignored they ignored three requests....they also lied and said they did not receive 50 orders from ebay....complete bs...if a business is in business to sell things, they check and know what has sold and what has not...they will not go 2 plus weeks on 50 sales and not be looking into it....it's not like ebay makes it difficult to tell if something has sold or not....

I am sorry...if a business cannot do what you the customer asks, cannot perform within the parameters that they themselves sold you on and then turns around and lies all within one single transaction....not a business I will ever do business with again or ever recommend to anyone...

16. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

sounds like the same dog and pony show they tried to tell me.. I reported them to ebay, dont know if it did any good or not, but i know i'm done with them.

17. blacksunshine

blacksunshine New Member

unfortunately I do not think it does any good...ebay sees the money that comes in, that's really all they care about...so when the seller gets paid, so does ebay...they don't care if the item goes out in a timely fashion or not..or if the item goes out at all... then ebay and paypal make you invest more of your time and effort to deal with tools like this who know that there is no recourse for the customer....they accept that they will get negative feedback but since they sell in such large numbers...they don't care as there are tons of us id10t's out there that will give sellers the benefit of the doubt and take that chance anyway....

for the most part, the feedback tool works but with sellers who sell huge bulk like this entity does....it matters not and they are not in any danger of losing their selling privileges....

for me, my only alternatives were to eat the shipping three times to mail the item back once it did get here, exchange it for something else and eat the shipping back for the third time around...it wasn't worth it...I figured I would get some good karma out of the deal and gift the item to a friend since I already purchased the wanted item from someone else....

18. broken arrow

broken arrow New Member

Yeah, what he said

19. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Yeap, service with a smile.

Buy from Chris and you won't have to worry about getting a screwed up order or whether they'll stand behind a product. It's like dealing with a local dealer with better prices.:hug:

20. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha

i agree i use to buy from what was called>> bowhunter discount warehouse<<
    gr8 prices and products but the tax's in PA TO VA which is right next door and i dont know why increased 5% on the item...so i stopped dealing with them...either buy from chris or if he doesnt have the product i go with a few others....the coolest deal i ever got was from believe it or not basspro..i wanted a knight blackpowder rifle it was 249.00 in walmart i started searching around.....basspro in branson mo. had it for the same exact price..and get this...in mo. theres no state tax...and they had a special..all orders over 200 buxs was free shipping..so in 4 days it was at my door 4 a total of>>>>249.00..cool huh...as far as a bow i would not have done this i have to hold it..lol hope this helps tc....and hiya ev1 gr8 to be back...kenny:wave: