Bowhunting California?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by jdhowe75, Jun 26, 2004.

1. jdhowe75

jdhowe75 Junior Member

I am new to bowhunting in California and would like some help. Maybe some guys to go out with. I am pretty good at rifle hunting but this bow thing is new to me. Anybody out there want a tag-a-long for a pig hunt? Let me know.
    Jeremy
    Redlands, CA
    jdhowe75@hotmail.com

2. bow-regard

bow-regard Member

We don't have any in this area. If I wasn't in the midwest, I would love to try hunting them. A few of us have talked about going south to try it. I hear it's a lot of fun.

Are you hunting boar or javelina? Big difference in size there, 35 pounds vs 350 pounds.

3. Huya

Huya Senior Member

didn't even realize there was anybody close to me. where you plan on pig hunting? YuCaipa? And what is your gear?

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

What?? I thought me and Chelle were the only Californians :wave:

5. Huya

Huya Senior Member

Ok, I am in Norwalk which is between LA and Long Beach and about 70 miles west of Redlands.

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

This thread is over 3 years old and the 2 of them haven't been back since...
    :laugh:

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

funny! I didn't even look at the date :lol:

8. Huya

Huya Senior Member

Well that is ok my wife says I am a little slow anyway.

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

It happens to the best of us...

We have so many people rooting around the archives that now I check the date before I post...:frusty:

10. Huya

Huya Senior Member

Also that makes me curious as to why this post popped back up at the top of new posts also. Guess I should pay a little more attention to the post date.:frusty: And as you can see wheels I am not one to the two people that aren't here anymore. :lol: :wave: