Bowman

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MO.HICK, Jan 11, 2007.

1. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Bowman is your tree rat counter broke? For someone who hates tree rats that much. It dosent go up very fast.

Mo.Hick

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so many different shooting activities, so little time to do them all.....

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and its supposed to rain here this weekend....it may be stainless but it dont go out in the rain.....

4. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

aaawwww,thats what there made for i took my rig to a shoot and it was pissing rain we got soaked but it was the best shoot of 2006. i placed 2nd place.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont shoot them w/my bow right know, gotta new noise maker and well its like my baby....I bundle it up if it gets cold.....I hold an umbrella over its little scoped head.....

now archery.....I have been so wet at an archery shoot that I went home in my......well you get the picture.....its a terrible thought I know.....

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Mr Bowman I got 1 with my truck the other day, little feller cound'nt make up his mind which way to run and he took the wrong path. I was not going to risk a wreck for his poor hide. :sad:
    I have been thinking about taking a neighborhood boy squak hunting soon . I really enjoy being in the woods and this youngin looks forward to our forays into the squrriel woods. I took him twice muzzeloader hunting and he saw a big buck. Now that did my soul good and you should have heard him tell me about it. I put him in the best place. All I saw was another hunter. That is a good way to keep a kid off the streets and out of the house and pass along a heritage at the same time. I promise you these are times that will mould him and he or she will always have a fond memory of. My wife beautiful wife of 23 years will always have us a big ol hot southern supper ready when we get home. Now that's really living. God Bless. HS:biggrin1:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I got 1.5 tree rats today......but the amazing part is I must have seen 12-15 dead on the road....

and say good buy to the spam

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you know if only 2 people shoot and you come in second place... well your still a winner in my book! :hug: