Bowtech Color, Europe only! That stinks

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Check out this bowtech. It seems this color is available in Europe only.
    They should offer this in the US.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why who wants a bowtech anyway:pound:

just kidding......but its like that w/other stuff also.....why cant we get Black on Black switchbacks......they are available over seas but not here????

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

could be related to patents or something like that?

What color is that Chirs?

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Could this be a gov scheme to keep us guessin???????? Ahhhh the plot thickens. HS:biggrin1:

5. Chris

Color is Ghost Flame

6. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I hope I dont stick my foot in my mouth but I do alot of artwork on my computer and that image looks like it was either paintshopped or photoshopped using a greyscaled over layer and the under layer was full color, hence the grip. ill see if I can do it with an american bowtech pic and post a pic of it.

7. Chris

I have a call into my Bowtech Rep. I'll ask when they call me back.

8. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

I was stationed in Germany for 5 years, I do in fact know that even then the 05 models from Bowtech and Mathews were a lil different than others I have seen.

I believe there are a few other Bow manufacturers that have different overseas models too....why...I dunno :noidea:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Awesome looking color there Chris. I think american companies should sell any colors in america. I think HS is right its the government.:tape:

10. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

I saw a Pewter Commander with those Ghost Limbs at the ASA in Mississippi last weekend.

11. XSPOT

XSPOT Junior Member

I want it sharp looking bow and a good shooter to

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  12. XSPOT

XSPOT Junior Member

Ok Chris now I am mad, time to trade in favors with the rep, order guardian in flame and Equalizer in smoke chrome tell them we wont take no for an answer. Thanks again for helping with Branden today WE have our work cut out with him, notice I said WE

13. XSPOT

XSPOT Junior Member

you dont by chance own a shop in europe do you, may have to go to ebay europe

14. Chris

I did get confirmation that is a special licensed color to someone in
    Europe and we can't get one.:doh: I wonder what it would cost to buy it there and have it shipped here.:biggrin1:

15. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

That is what I am trying to find out as well.....I still have some contacts in germany and Italy.

16. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

Well then I stand corrected, it still looks to clean though especially on the cams unless they are using a different alloy metal.

17. That color is what's on all the target bow's limbs and it's a dipped finish. I agree though that the complete bow in that "color" looks pretty cool. BowTech has their own dipping facility and they have almost unlimited color options.