Bowtech Constitution

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by glenny, Feb 11, 2005.

1. glenny

glenny Senior Member

I got my constitution about a week ago and shot it at a 3d and a 3d league and a 300 league,so far.
    I drilled more 12's in a row at both 3d's.I scored my highest score at 338 and tied for first on the first shoot with this bow.
    I would have done really well at the leauge but I shot a zero and a 8,I don't know if I nocked the arrow wrong or what but ended up with a 328.
    Yesterday I shot the 300 leauge and everything was looking like a 300 until I shot the target to the right of me.I had a x on his target,that doesn't count,right?,I was disstracted by a guy who had a issue with a release going off,told him to buy a carter after looking at it, and when I went back to shoot my last arrow,WELL,I guess it was a simple little mistake,he was asking if he could count it on his score,ha.I ended up with a 295 47x.
    I do know that this bow draws smooth,the wall is finaminal and it almost has no handshock.
    It's quite a bit larger than what I have been shooting becuase the riser is just HUGE...but I am gettin use to the grip now and the feeling of it's capabilities.
    The more I shoot this bow the more I feel like it is going to just want to eat up 12's and xxx's almost all on it's own.It hold right on em like a rock,and than says CHOMP,if you know what I mean.
    I can say it sure is a beautiful one an it shoot like it looks.
    I want to see what it does in a feild round at longer yardages,so far so good.
    I hope for no more zero's because of my stupidity....
    I guess I might do a little better if I was looking at the obvious.
    Great BOW!!!!

2. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Good shooting Glenny.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dang dude I had'nt seen Glenny on here for quite awhile and thought he had come back.............then I seen you were just diggin up bones.:doh:

Your such a WACK.......

4. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Oh you caught that.:laugh:

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Remember bud you gotta get up pretty early.............I get up at 4:00am.:laugh:

6. SinGin

SinGin Banned

forgot to move your clock ahead didn't you.

7. wyoming4x4

wyoming4x4 New Member

constitution shooter

Really like my 07 constitution also. Just started shooting target in october/november 08. Just shot my first 300 blue face back to back this weekend at our wyoming state shoot, scored 600 88x. My nerves got to me but held it together. As I learn this bow and gadgets to make me shoot better the more I like it. Waiting on brigadier to come out and see how it shoots.

8. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Maybe Bowtech best bow

Truly an outstanding bow. Richard Seen (Dicksenn)won his pro am with this bow. Truly forgiving and great shooter.
    DB

9. dicksenn

dicksenn 14 Ring for Me!

Great bow! I absolutely love mine. If the arrow doesn't hit it's mark it's definitely the shooter and not the bow. I will probably use the Brigadier as my backup bow to the Constitution.

Richard

10. Limey

Limey Englishman

I love my Connie.

Have to say its not the best looking bow in the world or the best made but I shoot it better than any other bow I have owned and thats what counts.