BowTech Guardian

Discussion in 'Bowtech Bows for Sale or Trade' started by crazyjz, May 6, 2007.

1. crazyjz

crazyjz Junior Member

Very nice, nearly new Mossy Oak Obsession Guardian.

60-70# limbs
    28" mod for DL

Bow will come with D-loop, cat whisker string silencer, Meta-Peep, peep sight, (MeanV2) STS and a half dozen Carbon Express arrows cut to 27 and 1/4 inches.

Great bow, quietest I have ever heard or shot. I bought this bow on impulse, had to have it! It's great but I don't shoot it any better than my other bows and I could sure use the money I spent on it to get my other half off of my back.

I really need the cash but would consider a partial trade for a Mathews SwitchBack or a SwithchBack DL. Don't care to trade for an XT. Would also prefer 50-60# limbs but it's not a deal breaker.

The bow is several months old with no dings, dents or scratches. The string shows whatever wear any string would show after having been shot several hundred times.

I will take the first serious offer of $615 TYD. I prefer PayPal but will also accept a Postal money order. I will eventually be able to provide pictures but don't currently have any taken. I have a good reputation on iTrader and Ebay if that makes any of you feel better about a purchase.

Please email me at jzenner1@netzero.net with questions. I am at work and often cannot get to a computer to check the forums.

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Good luck with that ---you have 1 post and your profile is blank............

Kinda scary.:scared: :scared: :scared:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I hate to agree w/an Elitest but I have too....:tape:

4. best feedback in the world

Feedback Score: 0
    Positive Feedback:

Members who left a positive: 0
    Members who left a negative: 0

All positive Feedback: 0

Find out what these numbers mean

Recent Feedback Ratings (last 12 months)

1 month 6 months 12 months
    Positive 0 0 0
    Neutral 0 0 0
    Negative 0 0 0
    :noidea:

5. crazyjz

crazyjz Junior Member

Guardian Sold!

Please close thread, have not quite figured out how to do it myself.