bowtech guardian

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by carstud, Aug 11, 2007.

1. carstud

carstud 1 BAD 2

just bought my first bowtech this week, a gaurdian. Sweet shooting bow but am fighting a horrible problem with the sight vibrating. tried two sights, a hha OL5500, and a extreme snipper. both with the same problem. Whent through and tightend all bolts on bow and sights with no luck. Stabilizer is a tranquilizer losing patience fast, any help would appriciated.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2007
  2. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

I don't see how the sight could be vibrating. If you tighten the screws tight enough it wont vibrate. Is the vibration only coming when you shoot? If so I would make sure the the cam modules are tightened down. I think they can make a noise similiar to that of the sight being loose. Hope this helps.

3. carstud

carstud 1 BAD 2

the vibration noise is only happening when i shoot, the sight acts like a tunning fork. but when you take the sight off and shoot it the noise is gone. i went through and tightend all screws including the module screws.

4. SilentSniper

SilentSniper Senior Member

I would take the bow back to the dealer. It sounds like something is wrong or just not right. I would also suggest that you don't shoot that thing until someone looks at it.

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

noise!

Take a piece of felt and put it between the sight bracket and the bow,this will stop it, or a thin piece of rubber!:peace:

6. carstud

carstud 1 BAD 2

I tried the felt trick and it didn't seem to have any affect on it

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I would take it back and have the dealer look at the sight.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont care what you do to them...HHA sites are noisy.....never seen a quite one, but they are awsome, so I will just deal with it......