Bowtech ships more bows than Mathews?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ptcruz421, Sep 6, 2007.

1. ptcruz421

ptcruz421 Member

I heard a rumor that Bowtech is going to ship twice as many bows as Mathews this year. Anyone think this is possible?

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Twice as many..... I doubt it. More than Mathews..... Wouldnt surprise me.

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Twice as many ? Sounds like a stretch.
    I can tell you that there are more Bowtechs around here in shops than Mathews. Not that I care but it's something I've noticed over the past year or so.

Having said that it could mean 2 things... Either Bowtechs are pushing Mathews onto their heels and displacing shop floor realestate or more people are buying Mathews which causes Bowtech's inventory to be higher than Mathews.

Ron

4. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

I don't beleive any "sales/shipment" rumors in the bow world. Everything is tight lipped. Plus how would some one know this? Mathews uses UPS and BowTec uses FedEx. And I doubt the two of them share shipping details. :dizzy:

5. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I sell a lot of String Suppressors to bow owners of all brands and I do know the models I sell to Mathews owners and Bowtech owners far outnumber everything else. Those 2 are pretty even in String Suppressor sales:cool:

Dan

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I'm not surprised to hear that. 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another...

Ron

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Rumor, exactly what that is. Does anybody really know anything?

8. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

More rumors...

I read on AT that Savage Arms bought Bowtech. Anybody hear this yet???

Ben

9. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I saw it over there, too. Who knows what it would mean if it's true. :noidea:

10. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

for repairs?? Yeah thats true!!!:laugh:

11. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

It was a good read about how Bowtech was listed in the Fortune 500s....
    They went over 400% in sales too....growing fast, hopefully this Savage Arms deal will bring more R&D $$ for both guns and bows, if it is true.

12. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Well, I've spent the last few minutes looking for the Bowtech/Savage thread over on AT to see if it had been updated and I think it's gone. Since they're a paid sponsor, if they asked for it to be removed it would be, and if they asked for it to be removed....:tape:

Did anybody subscribe to the thread? If you did could you see if it's still there?

13. mdewitt71

mdewitt71 Senior Member

It's gone and I got a warning for bring it up again. :lol:

14. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I would imagine that means it's true.

15. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

16. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I have to do this. Yes Bowtech will ship 2 times more, Because the second half they ship are replacemnets for the ones the limbs blow up on. You see 2 times as Mathews lol.

Wait I have 2 Bowtechs so I am just poking fun that is all not bashing just funning. lol:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

17. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

So its gonna be Savage Arms slash Bowtech slash diamond archery.

18. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

either way i like my Hoyt vectrix for hunting over any Mathews i have owned or shot and i like it more than the guardian as well..... ooopppsss htere we go with opinions again :frusty:

19. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

That Drenalin is selling fast around here. Nice bow. I haven't heard a complaint yet from the guys with them. And I've asked.
    Overall weight , Axle-axle, and listed speed seems almost identical to the Allegience, with a single cam.
    Hot seller for the new kid on the block.
    Guardian sales don't seem spectacular.
    Haven't seen a Commander at a shoot yet.

20. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I shot with a guy staurday the had a Guardian. He said he wished he had not bought it. Because it is no faster then his Allegience. He said it was just a waste of money.