Bowtech Web site

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by dzingale, Oct 31, 2006.

1. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Just to let people know that are interested, the Bowtech website has been updated and the bows look sweeeeet.

2. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

you guys are gonna hate me for this but i rele do like the new style on the guardian, i think it looks pretty cool, IMO. besides, it does throw an arrow pretty darn fast!

3. I don't care what anyone thinks,, I think the Guardian and Commander are super cool looking. They ARE the highest performing DEFLEXED riser bows ever made and the risers are forged:cool:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Now is'nt it funny the differences people have. I think they are very very ugly. But if I get the chance I will still shoot them and see how they perform.

5. papito

papito Petering it since 06

I also think that they are very ugly, but i would like to shoot one for the hell of it.

6. To me, I can see that the design is purely mechanical with the intent of producing great performance and comfort over any concern with winning the next compound beauty pageant.

That's the beauty I see in the Guardian:cool:

7. papito

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

So you admit its FUGLY but its good in bed?

9. papito

Beauty is a light switch away!!!

10. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

If it wasn't for light switches, I would still be single.

11. I don't think it's ugly,, as a matter of fact,, I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame so flame away:rockon:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am not sure where to take this one........so I think it is best to let it just slide by.........:tape:

13. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I too think that is best:tape2:

14. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I was hoping that someone would take it further.... I'm just modest about my fine looks. :eyebrows: :lol: