Bowtech?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by RiverRob, May 18, 2008.

1. RiverRob

RiverRob Green Mtn. bound

Anyone have any intel on there sales to a deployed military member?

2. MickeyBee

MickeyBee New Member

I found this on another site...hope it helps!------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------
    Bowtech for Deployed Soldiers

I know this should go in the MIlitary forum, but it is not a debate or something for people to get heated about.

Bowtech is giving Deployed Soldiers HUGE discounts for their 2008 line up. Any Military member who is deployed can get a bow for this discount but the catch is that it HAS to be sent to an APO address only. After that, you can mail it home.

I called the lady at Bowtech that handles Military sales and bought a 2008 General which also comes with a "Kit" they specially put together for deployed soldiers. In all, i totaled up what was sent from a dealer back home and it came to a little over 1100 dollars. I got the kit and the bow for less than half that.

Bowtech is a get Manufacture who is looking out for soldiers and i just wanted to make everyone aware of that. If you know a soldier that is a bow hutner and might want in on this deal, send me a PM with your email address and i will forward the info to you.

When it gets here to my base, i will post a picture of it.

Oh yea, one more thing. The lady in charge of Military sales did say that they had a program for military that is NOT deployed and that someone could participate in that one as well..but it was a little more expensive but still much cheaper than in a bow shop.

3. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

That is pretty cool!

4. RiverRob

RiverRob Green Mtn. bound

Yah, thats an outstanding service.

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, that is excellent... Good for everyone involved.
    Go troops ! You guys and gals rock !

Ron

6. canam kim

canam kim New Member

Yet another reason to love BowTech. :)

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

not a big bowtech fan but that is a great offer for soldiers, It is a shame more companys dont offer deals to soldiers.....Maybe they do i dont know, There is a tattoo shop around here who gives discounts to soldiers, policeman, and firefighters