BowTech!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MeanV2, Aug 29, 2008.

1. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

After hunting with most all the major brands of Bows during my 40 years of Bowhunting. I know that BowTech makes the best Bows I have ever packed into the woods when all things are considered. I guess I'm not the only one that feels this way :cool:

Dan

For Immediate Release
    Eugene, OR (August 25, 2008)- BowTech is honored to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5000 fastest growing companies in America. In the second year of the annual Inc. 5000 list, which celebrates America's fastest growing private companies, BowTech is ranked 995.

"We have worked very hard to get where we are today and the Lord has truly blessed us," says John Strasheim, president and CEO of BowTech, "It's a privilege to do business in this great country and an honor to be ranked among some of the top companies in the nation."

Inc.'s 5000 list is considered to be the most comprehensive look at America's entrepreneurs-highlighting only the most innovative, dynamic and successful companies. BowTech is ranked among companies such as Visa and the Go Daddy Group.

According to Inc., "the 2008 Inc. 5000 list measures revenue growth from 2004 through 2007. To qualify, companies must be U.S.-based and privately held as of December 31, 2007, and have had at least $200,000 in revenue in 2004, and $2 million in 2007."

2. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Sweet! Did you notice where Sling Braid was at on that list...me either! :laugh:

3. pilot

pilot Senior Member

I know i'm 100% satisfied with mine....:peace:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dang Ben give us time buddy. I can only buy one bow every few years.:peace: :peace:

5. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Honestly I like Sling Braid as a side business. It helps pay the bills and bu me toys! :biggrin1:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Wow, thats incredible........:bored: :bored: :bored:

Man I wonder if Mathews ever made it on that list??

oh thats right they did, in 2007 they were #248 in one catagory and #78 in another......

:noidea: :noidea:

your turn.....

7. trinibob

trinibob New Member

well let me just say that after buying a 07 commander from bay archery in bay city michigan i can also say this bow spankes all my old shaft flingers now mind you i have never payed this much for a bow and my last bow i purchaced new was a proline riptide.
    but i can just about shoot this bow for bullseye at 70 lbs might half to put up the hoyt carbon 4 for sale to get a nother :peace:

8. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Congrats!! The Commander is one heck of a Bow. :cool:

Dan

9. BowTechArch

BowTechArch Senior Member

10. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

Gotta be one in every crowd.:doh: :lol:

11. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

I heard they were going to start packing a pair of safety glasses with every bow......................................:biggrin1:

12. rpford53

rpford53 Member

Old news, and you'll need the safety glasses for when the limbs blow up. Oh ya they just play follow the leader.

13. Paul S.

Paul S. I do not follow!

To who?:noidea:

14. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

Dan,
    that is awesome! I know I sure love 'em! Can't wait to get another

rick

15. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

My dad can beat up your dad!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxing: :boxing:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

BUT, I thought "this isnt your daddy's bow" was the catch phrase??

you guys heard that PETA bought Bowtech, right???

them limbs is exploding on purpose........:tape:

17. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

HATER. :bored:

18. violence is not the answer:lol:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the truth is a little hard to handle sometimes......:wave:

20. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Did I mention that I love my Bowtech and I picked it over ALL the other bows that I tried....:D