BowTech

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Well I am stepping away from the norm. I bought a BowTech Constitution off of the internet and it will be here on Wednesday. It is an '05 black and pewter. Gonna get it setup for target. I don't know all I have had is Hoyts for a while now so I guess this will be different. I had shot one once before and I thought it was a real nice smooth shooting bow. Well if I don't like it I will just put it back up for sale and get a ProElite. It will give me something to tinker with when I get home from hunting this season:biggrin1:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats on the new bow, I have heard nothing but good things about the Constitution. I think you will like it once you get all your tinkering done, at least for awhile:biggrin1: Then you will get bored with it like I do and have to get something else to try and to tinker with. Is'nt this an awesome pastime??:peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

awsomely expensive......

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

aweosme bow! Welcome to the Bowtech family. I love my Old Glory, the Constiution shoots just like it but only even more forgiving! You've made an excellent choice and I know you'll like it

5. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I hope so, and hoosier and bowman yes this is an awesome pastime and very exspensive (at times):rockon:

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have an Allegiance and I really like it. Very smooth. I also have a 2005 Diamond Voctory as a backup. I like that bow too... I also liked the Bowtech/Diamond customer service. I had to have repairs made on my Victory (cable broke) and they took care of it without a question. New string and cable and 2 new 2006 limbs just in case one or both were damaged. Cost me $20 to ship it out to them and that's it...

Ron