BowTech

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Well I got a Connie about two months ago and set it up. I havent really shot it until recently. I started shooting it in my basement about a week ago, and my buddy and I went up to the club yesterday morning and shot before we had to be to our thanksgiving dinners. I shot it with my 3D scope and arrows and with my 300 rnd scope and arrows and got bullet holes with both from 5 yds out to 20. So far feeling really good and confident with this bow. I will be fighting the traffic today to get an STS for it, and since its a 2005 it did'nt come with a Shrewd Grip so I will be buying one of them also since I really don't have the warm fuzzy's about the wood grip. I will probably be getting a new string for it also, there is really nothing wrong with the one thats on it but I guess I am just a mental case and would rather have a new one on it. (new bow new string right?) After a couple of adjustments I got the 300 setup pounding X's until my arm started getting tired. Been a couple months since I have shot that many arrows consistantly. Better start shooting alot because Chris's 300 rnd league starts the 2nd week of Dec.
    All in All I am very happy so far and I think its just gonna get better:biggrin1:

So hears the SETUP:

2005 BowTech Constitution (Black and Pewter)
    60#
    29" Draw
    Tropy Taker Drop Away
    StrikeWave stabilizer w/ Vbar setup

300 rnd :
    Toxonics sight w/ Bullseye 6x scope
    Easton X7 Eclipse 2613's w/ 180 gr. tips

3D :
    SureLoc Challenger w/ Viper 4x scope with .019 up pin
    Easton FatBoy 400's w/ 100 gr. tips

I will try to get weights and speeds for ya later and possibly some pics to if I bust the camera out.

See ya , Raymond

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sweet I'll bet Connie is very nice. We need pics. :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and if you could possibly take the pic from the side so we can see all of her curves......

4. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

I've got an 06 in chrome. It's a great shooting bow. I'll be shooting my indoor league with it as set up for IBO HC. Good luck with yours.

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Welcome to the LIGHT side... screw you Mathews hippies!

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

WHOA there bud...................................... :hug: is one thing but lets keep it clean here. Yes I may be a Mathews fanboy but I would still love to have a Constitution. And a Vectrix,Tribute,Drenalin,Pro-Elite,Allegiance,Icon..............should I go on????

Last edited: Nov 25, 2006
  7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would like to have an Onieda in the right draw length.....but dont tell anybody....

8. pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh Member

Well, I changed my setup a bit. Switched to an 18" stabe and a side weight. Still using a CJ Dead Nuts sight, though. Shooting great for me.

9. niteshade

niteshade Junior Member

congrats on a great bow........

10. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Thanks, I am really pleased so far. Got those good feelings!:rockon:

11. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Hoosier,
    Good Point! I think what Dredly was trying to say was:

"Welcome to the LIGHT side... screw you Mathews Shooters!"

Try not to use the "H" word!

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

never use the H word without prior written consent....