Boy, You go away for a while...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by brokenarrow, Jul 28, 2006.

1. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Man, Look at what I missed!
    I've been so busy for the last few weeks, I haven't been around. Now I feel like it's gonna take a month to catch up.
    Good to see some new members, welcome to the family.

Well I guess I'll get back to my reading...

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We just keep growing and growing.:peace:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Good to have you back with us. And yes we are growing very nicely. Lots of great new members here with us. And of course we still have to put up with one rotten member who has been here since Apr. 2005 :laugh: no name mentioned (he shoots an original SB and an Icon):peace: :welcome: to all of you. This place is just the greatest:rockon:

4. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:laugh: :laugh: Gotta have somebody here to pick on don't we?:laugh: Glad ya made it back Brokenarrow.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey frank changed the signature.......enjoy......:laugh:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

And.................................................................................................if your opinion mattered this might upset me.:laugh:

Ok so maybe I am upset :Cry: my friend does'nt like my rest.:Cry: :Cry: You're so cruel Adam.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Like I have said in the past, everyone is entilted to AN opinion, here is mine...
    WB stink....you were entilted

8. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Thanks guys, good to be back.

Hoosier; one of my bows is a Darton Maverick w/ a WB. I love it too!!!
    now I guess I'll be sharing some of the heat:laugh: . Right Bowman?

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You cant handle the heat I can dish out on the Wispy Biskit......:biggrin1:

10. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I like it HOT!!:mad2:
    Just like you said " everyone is entitled to an opinion, YOUR'S":rolleyes:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am glad too see that the member ship is getting a little bit more light hearted about stuff and not so nit picky about stuff.....or getting bent when some of us should say something you dont agree with.....I never intended to become the hated one....

I beleive that everyone sees thing a little differently, some of you should get better glasses:peace: ).....

And just because I dont agree w/what you have to say, does not mean I dont respect what you have too say......everyone likes what they like....If everyone liked the same thing.....

can you imagine what it would be like w/only Mathews......actually on second thought that would be awsome:laugh::tape:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

I believe brokenarrow is like myself and trust me we can handle the heat.:mad: So just keep on giving YOUR opinion and we will just keep on wondering how a guy like you can really have an opinion that far from the truth:peace: The only opinion that matters if my wives at least thats what she keeps on telling.:peace:

13. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

My wife said if i didn't stop hunting She'd leave...
    Boy I'm gonna miss her:Cry: :laugh:

But seriosly folks... healthy debate is a good thing, We have to remember thats all it is.
    There's no need for personal attacks, or to feel you're being attacked(unless you paranoid,and the dog is telling you you're being attacked)
    We're all friends here and willing to hear what everyone has to say. Even the Cuckoos!