BRIGTFIBER Fiber Optics

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by huntin4bb, Jan 31, 2008.

1. huntin4bb

huntin4bb New Member

I am an authorized to sell BRIGHTFIBER fiber optics

You can check out the fiberoptics on http://www.scottandsonarchery.com/ but be sure to order through me because all 3dshoots.com members will recieve 10% off. Trust me, you will love these sights.

BRIGHTFIBER fiber optics are the brightest and most durable fluorescent fibers available for bowhunting and target archery. Made from 100% acrylic, SR and LR fibers offer superior light transmission, flexibility and resistance to breaking. Perfect for upgrading the existing stock fibers on your sight or repairing dangaged ones. There are two types of BRIGHTFIBERS, the SR series and the LR series. SR fibers are ideal for short length fiber applications, 6” or shorter, while LR fibers are suited for longer fiber applications, 6” or longer. There are two sizes available in SR fibers, .019” and .029”, and three sizes in LR fibers, .010”, .019” and .029”. Currently there are five colors available in both SR and LR fibers; Green, Red, Yellow, Hunter Orange and Blue. We also have protective Teflon tubing available for clear, strong and thin walled protection for your fibers.

We are also pleased to bring to you TOUGHFIBER, a revolutionary clear fiber optic material brand new to the market that can be produced in any color, has the same light transmission properties as 100% acrylic fibers and the material can STRETCH up to about 2/3 its original size instead of fracturing when force is applied. TOUGHFIBER is also clad in a protective coating that shields the fiber from chemicals, such as cleaning solvents, lubricants and aerosol bug sprays. TOUGHFIBER is currently available in two sizes .019” and .029”, and four colors; Green, Red, Yellow, Hunter Orange and Blue. TOUGHFIBER might cost a little more, but not as much as a missed opportunity due to dim or broken fibers.

NOTE : THE FIBERS CAN ALSO BE USED TO REPLACE A BROKEN FIBER OPTIC SIGHT ON FIREARMS
    thanks again
    muzzyhunter@rittermail.com

2. huntin4bb

huntin4bb New Member

Here is a pic of the fibers and some before and after pics will follow. thanks

3. huntin4bb

huntin4bb New Member

Here is my Viper sight before and after.

4. huntin4bb

huntin4bb New Member

Here is another after, a little different view

5. huntin4bb

huntin4bb New Member

All PM's answered, and yes the blue fibers look great!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

6. huntin4bb

huntin4bb New Member

ALL PMS answered again

7. red man

red man New Member

can you post a picture of the blue fibers thanks thinking about getting the blue and red and green from you thanks.