Broadheads

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Michael_Swisher, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Michael_Swisher

Michael_Swisher New Member

So this is my first year hunting with bow and i was wondering if anyone knew the best place to buy fixed broadheads and if so how much are they there.
    And if anyone knows where to get free broadheads please post the link.
    And thanks for the help.:welcome:

2. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

wal-mart= Muzzy 3 blade..........................:rockon:

3. wheeler70

wheeler70 New Member

Muzzys are 22.99 at the two Bass Pros in my area for a 3 pack, but they might be a little cheaper at Wal-Mart when they have them. If you want them cheaper wait until the end of the season and Wal-Mart puts them on clearance.

4. Michael_Swisher

oh i kinda needed them for this season:noidea:

5. Werd

Werd Senior Member

Wal-mart sells crimson talons, muzzys, and some other junk heads. I would go with muzzys or talons IMO they are the two best at wal mart. And walmart only puts stuff on clearance if they don't sell at regular price. IF and thats a big IF they do not sell at 27.97 they take them down to like 26.00, so not much, but a little

6. Michael_Swisher

Cool i was looking around the internet and someone said that they just write to the companys and they send him free broadheads:noidea:

7. Werd

Werd Senior Member

I highly doubt that. Crimson talon is the only company that I know of that gives broadheads for free, and you have to work for somebody who carry's them.