Broadheads

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by ambush96, Jul 24, 2007.

1. ambush96

ambush96 Junior Member

What Is The Best, Top Of The Line Broadhead For Hunting Big Game Such As Elk, Moose, And Bear?

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Well I would say the sharpest and strongest heads are probably German Kinetics SilverFlames. Plus they are wicked looking! They ain't cheap though...cost you 20 bucks apiece!

3. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

Top Broadheads I have used:
    1. Slick Tricks
    2. G5 Strikers
    3. NAP Broadheads
    4. Muzzy, they are a nice broadhead even at a lower price point.
    Slick Trick all things considered are the best replaceable blade Broadhead I have used in 40 years of Bowhunting:cool:

Dan

4. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

lot's of good broadheads out there.

I am packing the magnus buzzcuts, slick tricks and silver flames this year. Cant wait to shoot something. Hopefully I wil get to use all three this year.

The G5 strikers are really great too. I used them last year and I was very impressed.

rick

5. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Personally, for me, the Magnus Stinger 4 Blades are the ticket. But MeanV keeps pushing these ST's, I'm gonna get the itch to get me a few.:hug:

6. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

might as well give em a try! I love magnus too but i will have the slick tricks right beside them in my quiver this year.

rick

7. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

none!

The answer is none are the best!
    All have the capability of harvesting game!
    On large game though i would lean toward a lead cutting edge broadhead,im not gonna name any brands!
    I know what i use work's but i'll let you checkem out and deside!:peace: