brought her home today

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by southern_rebel, Feb 1, 2008.

1. southern_rebel

southern_rebel New Member

:peace: i went and got my new mathews dxt today. i fitted it out with a ripcord drop away rest, tru glo sights, scotts little goose release, kwikee quiver, sims mini s-coil. bout 1300 bucks for this baby. very nice shooting bow. cant wait to get my aim on and get out there and make my first kill when the calender lands on opening day. well maybe not on opening day but i will be there with my bow though. will post pics when i get them. love that lost camo pattern too. :rockon:

2. congrats on the new bow:thumb: :thumb: , hurry with the pics

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008

3. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

i shot the dxt and almost bought one. sweet bow congratulations. looking forward to seeing the pics.

4. southern_rebel

pics are on hold for the moment. camera broke.

i had to take the bow back cause i couldnt get her sighted in. they are gonna paper tune it for me then set the first pin. hope that gets me going. i was having to aim about a foot high with the bottom pin to hit the bullseye and everything i did make no difference. i'll be getting her back in the morning hopefully.

5. figures:doh: even the camera couldn't make it self take a pic of a Mathews:peace: :biggrin1:

Hope the shop gets your bow figured out, good luck

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Tell ya what I'll do..........send me the bow I will get it all tuned for ya and take pics to post on here.:biggrin1: :noidea:

7. southern_rebel

got her back today. it shoots itself. all i do is draw back put the pin where i want and let 'er fly. first 3 arrows from 30 yrds the first 2 hit dead on the mark the 3rd one went a little left bout 3". so gotta say im happy with the service of my local shop. shooting better without the intertube on the string also. now just need to fine tune my sights and ill be ready.