Browning vs. PSE

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by sevenpointbuck3, Sep 25, 2007.

1. sevenpointbuck3

sevenpointbuck3 Junior Member

I have a PSE Polaris that is about 10 years old, and I just recently got a Browning Explorer II that is probably about 15-20 years old. Both need a tune up before hunting, and I cant tell a huge difference yet when shooting either one. In the end which is a better bow, and which should I use to hunt with this fall?

2. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

really it depends on you,which one do you like the best,feels the best,but i would favor the PSE myself,well have fun shoot straight.............:welcome:

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

The PSE is new technology compared to the Browning...but like OMFall said...it's up to you which one you are more confident shooting...
    Good luck...and welcome to the group...:biggrin1:

4. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Like the others said...only you know the answer.It's kinda like when someone asks which bow to buy...i try not to answer those ?'s but on occasions i do,depends on my mood. But realisticly the person buying the bow should be the only one to know which bow to buy....:welcome:

5. sevenpointbuck3

sevenpointbuck3 Junior Member

I took it to a bow shop today, and they said the PSE was in a lot better shape and would shoot much more accurately and consistently. It looks like it will be a lot more work to get the browning in good shooting condition again. are there good places to get older parts?