Buck Growl deer call by MAD

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Chris, May 11, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Have you guys seen this new call? It's called the Buck Growl. It is made by the Drury boys. I have a DVD from the ATA show showing how they found out about the sound. This is going to be a scorching hot item this fall.

This is a new deer sound that has never been recorded. The video footage is awesome. This buck produces this sound and other bucks start coming from every direction.

I hope to have a snippet of the DVD up on the website very soon. This call is not shipping yet. We hope to have it in a couple weeks.

If you want to see it or want to order one, here is the link
    Buck Growl

2. Chris

I should have some sample video available on this call very soon. Trying to scale it down so it's not such a large download.

3. Chris

Buck Growls now in stock. We just got our first shipment. Get them while they last.

4. Chris

A little FYI, these things are flying out the door. Our first order of them was completely wiped out in a few days. We had to reorder. We ordered twice as many as our first shipment. Thank goodness they are close and we already got them in.

5. garnetpreacher

garnetpreacher Guest

i bought it this past thursday morning at wal- mart and killed a nice 8 point with it friday morning. he came running into the area looking for the sound. i used it just like the video that came with the call showed and it worked. i also had a doe and spike come in looking too but the eight point came in so fast that i almost didn't get a shot.