Buffalo or Wild Boars

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bugle freak, May 22, 2008.

1. bugle freak

bugle freak New Member

Which of the two animals would you choose to hunt and why?

2. MNMike

MNMike Junior Member

Hogs - for sure! That is if you are talking about Bison as Buffalo. Cape Buffalo would be interesting to say the least but shooting a Bison is like killing a cow.

3. phillip

phillip Hog wild

I live in southeast texas where hogs are everywhere. so if I had the chance to hunt the mighty buffalo I would jump on it.
    My back yard boarders the big thicket nath. preserve so I keep a feeder going all year long for the vast amount of hogs that live there.
    Hogs are alot of fun but I can hunt them every day.:bored:

4. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

If I had a chance to choose, I would pick the oinker's. Shoot'n a buffalo just ain't the same as when the Indians got to do it. Maybe if there was a herd of 100 or more (more eyes to catch you) and it was spot and stalk on the open plains then I would consider it. Plus I think it would be a pure adrenaline rush to shoot a big old tusker with a bow, never had the opportunity.:mad:

5. phillip

phillip Hog wild

If you ever get to the southeast texas area I can put you on the hogs.
    Just send me a pm and let me know when.

6. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

You, good sir, are a man among men. Thank you for the invite and I will definitely do that if I ever get back down your way.:wave:

7. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

Killed lots of Hogs already. I need to kill a Buff.:rockon: They have better tasting meat.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

TTT:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: