Bunny I have a question for you!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by wp_bowmaster, Jul 13, 2008.

1. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

You have a Drenalin LD dont u? What do u think of it?:noidea: I cant believe I am asking Bunny a question!!!:doh: :frusty:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I just finally got to shoot it today and I love it........you can shoot it at Wabash.....if you like.....I will probably have all my bows with me.......

DLD, C4, and Prestige.........

after the whole :Cry: baby episode, I am not sure what I will be shooting.....

may be a last minute decision......:noidea:

3. wp_bowmaster

Well I had someone challenge me and tell me that I couldnt beat them with a compound, so I dusted off the old XT and put a rest and sight on it, took it to the shoot this mornin and sighted it in, I ended up shooting a 252 on a really tuff course. He beat me by one point but it kinda made me want to go back to shooting compounds again. I didnt think that was to bad for not shootin a compound for 2 years. I am seriously thinking about gettin me a DLD for 3D. How is the speed? Is it slow? Is it quiet and smooth, forgiving, much hand shock???

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Mine is 60lbs.....NOT THE FASTEST BOW, but its a Mathews, so no suprize there........

QUIET? for 3d??:dizzy:

Smooth.....its a Mathews.....that being said, mine is smoother than an XT...

HAND SHOCK? NONE

Forgiving, it reminds me of shooting a faster ICON.....

Cody, you want a GREAT 3d bow?? whats your draw??:noidea:

5. wp_bowmaster

If ur thinkin Prestige, done had one and never want one again!!! LOL I am not much worried about speed I will probably be shooting MBR class, which is 45 yd max.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what didnt you like about the Prestige?:noidea:

but I was acctually thinking C4.......:wave:

7. wp_bowmaster

I have had about 10 different Conquests and I always seemed to shoot them good. I dont know I am kinda wanting something I can hunt with to. BowhuntnHoosier is on his way here!!!:doh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

why? he gonna beat you up?? that XT is a good bow, I just liked my Switchback better......:noidea:

9. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

I shot a DLD a while ago. Not really that impressive of a bow if ya ask me.

Lots of hand shock and SLOW.

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Elite fanboys.......

he asked about a DLD.......

Hand shock?? compaired to what? a feather failing into your palm??:doh: :doh: