Bunnyman Rumors..No, we did not ban him

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chris, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I don't know where or how this rumor got started. We/I did not ban the Bunnyman. I don't know where he has been.:noidea:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

He pm'd me Fri...so he's here somewhere. I know he has some oral surgery coming up soon, so if he talks while he types it might slow him down a bit...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha

didnt he go to the r-100
    or not?:noidea:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I don't think so...after I backed out the gas bill was all on him...:frusty:

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ok

i was out of commiction with my sugury and all i didnt know who ended up going.
    well thats unlike him if he didnt go to not be in here:noidea:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Who?:noidea: What? :noidea: I never heard any rumors :noidea: Who is this Bunnyman you speak of? :noidea:

J/K
    Hey Buns~ You better come out of hiding before someone has a meltdown :lol:

7. rodney482

rodney482 I love this stuff

I chatted with him last night for quite some time,,,he is doing well, the reason he is not here is because:noidea:

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I am at what remains of the R100 in Wabash right now and, no, Bunny was not here but I know he had issues to deal with so he could not make it. You have to do what you have to do. We did have about 22-23 people represented and most folks signed the 3D-Shoots.com banner that will be heading back to Chris at Obsession Archery. Cool banner, cool people and just a really nice 2 days of shooting and eating and hanging out around a campfire.

I'm staying here tonight and coming home tomorrw. I have temporary internet access courtesy of Bass and Bucks. Thanks Helen and Josh !

We had a great time and Bass and Bucks was a great host. Very nice place all around. An excellent shop and indoor and outdoor shooting ranges. I was impressed.

Stay tuned for others to post pics and quite a few of them. I forgot my camera but that's OK because others did not. I was too busy screwing around with my 82nd and trying to get it shooting un-retarded. And/or trying to get me shooting un-retarded. I had a lot of fun would do it again in a second.

Stay tuned for special pics of the Saturday night feeding frenzy. We did not dissapoint...

Ron

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

he needs.....nevermind :noidea:

10. red44

red44 Senior Member

I think he maxed out on post count and his 'puter peeyuked.:noidea:

11. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

He is at a resort for rabbits taking it easy :noidea:

12. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Be nice....

:lol:

Ron

13. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha ron

Thankyou for responding and i sure wish i could have been there
    i didn get out of the hospitol till wed so shooting the bow know way lol
    but i was talking to my wife about missin yall all weekend:peace:
    I just wish i could have went and watched and run my mouth at everyone..:lol:
    Yall be safe comeing home and so glade the weather and everything fell togeather so well..
    see ya guys
    kenny:wave:

14. rodney482

we know what he needs:lol:

15. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Hey Kenny !

Yeah would have been nice if you could have been here. Rumors of Bass and Bucks being dropped from the R100 schedule next year abound. That's NOT good because this place draws people and is a really nice place. The shooter count for the weekend was about 450 !

We'll need to put together a thread with B&B positive feedback. I'm going to try and get them to register with 3D-Shoots and post up in the R100 forum or Classified forum.

We had a good time Ken, I wish you were here. BUT, I'm glad you doing good.

Ron

16. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

:frusty: :laugh: :Cry: :noidea:

Ron

17. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Did you all sign the banner?

18. rodney482

I did:peace:

banner looked great:rockon:

19. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Yes we did. In a lighting storm under a telephone pole(no joke) :dizzy: . We took a few pics with everyone by it also. Slice and Nugebowmofro took a ton of pics to post.

20. It's never to late:laugh: