BUNNYMAN This is what I am talking about!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bullfiddle, Dec 3, 2007.

1. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

This is the Sword Titan. I know they have some new sites coming out this year but I have not seen them yet.... This site has the .010 pin in it see how tiny it is...:peace:

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Nice sight. Are you a lefty?

3. bullfiddle

No I borrowed this pic from somebody else to use as a refferance...:tape: :tape:

4. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Nice looking sight how does quaility compare to CBE or Copper John Ants evo2

5. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

Very cool sight. :thumb:

6. bullfiddle

Sword sights are built like tanks. I been shooting them now for several years. I have not shot a CBE or a Copper John sight so I really couldn't tell you.

7. bullfiddle

When you purchase this sight you get everything you see in the picture. Their is nothing additional to purchase. You get the moveable sight and scope choice of 2X, 4X, or 6X lense. The sight has a purple light is already installed and you get choice of .010, .019 or larger pin. I am not sure what the largest size pin is they put in these and choice of fiber optic color..

8. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Sword

What kind of price tag do they carry and what do they weigh?

9. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

They are ok sights. I hear people say they are alot cheaper than the others. Ive see the titan online going from $270.00 to $300.00. sure it comes with scope. But not the lens. Add another $60.00-$80.00 for a decent lens. Dont get the lens they offer. Not impressed .
    CBE 3DXL sight- $200.00 add $125.00 Cr Apex scope with choice of 2x-8x everclear lens. $325.00 Or use a viper scope for $110.00= $310.00
    I think that Sword makes a very good sight. But they keep claiming theres is less price than there competitors and same quality.... Not true!!!!

10. bullfiddle

I would like you to explain what you are seeing as far as quality that does not compare to other sights in the same price range? The Titan that I just bought a couple months ago did include a choice of lens. I ordered my sight direct from Sword.

Sure Lock Challenger 440 $169.99
    Sure Loc Scope W. Swaravski Lens $229.99
    Sure Loc Target Light $31.99

Total $431.97

Not familiar with the CBE sights so I can't comment on those.
    There was somone on here a few days back that posted a link to a website that was selling the Titan for $245. If I can find it I will post a link.:biggrin1:

11. J.C.

J.C. New Member

fanboy? :noidea: :D

12. bullfiddle

Just looking for an honest answer that's all....:peace: I could care less what anybody else likes or dislikes. I just think if your gonna make a statement about something being not true there should be clarifications made. I am not trying to be sarcastic I just don't see what he's seeing...:D

13. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

welcome back SPOTTS......glad to see you posting......:rockon:

15. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

oh! I looked and saw one of there online dealers had them for$300.00 and lens isnt included. extra $80.00. I looked on the sword site and didnt see where it said in the description that a lens was included? shows that you get the site, housing, choice of pin size and fiber color. I do believe you that you get the lens also... It just didnt show it. They are really good sites. They would be my 2nd choice of sites if I wasnt using a CBE.

16. xxSPOTTSxx

xxSPOTTSxx "THE REALITY CHECK"

Thanks B Ive been checkin in just been focussing on 08 season and the hunt.
    Just tryin to get all my sponsorship stuff in. Man didnt realize all that was involved:dizzy: