Camo Face Paint / Camo Face Mask

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Bhunte650, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Bhunte650

Bhunte650 Junior Member

Which would you choose and what brand?

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Scentblocker face mask/veil.
    I tried camo face paint but I don't know what brand it was. Pain in the butt and basically a real mess. Veil/mask wins hands-down.

Ron

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

i have a camo face netting which is attached to a camo ballcap from Cabelas. Works awesome and is VERY easy to remove. also keeps bugs away

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

You mean to tell me that you have a hat w/ a mask and you didnt hide behind it when you shot bambi????:laugh: :laugh:

By the way I like face masks myself......easier to take off when you stop in town for a bottle of water after the hunt.....not everyone wants to see that your a hunter......I dont hide the fact, but I dont adverties it either.....

5. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Huh, down here the general consensus is there has to be something wrong with a grown man that doesn't run around in full camo all weekend during huntin season....you'd stick out like a sore thumb. You better wear you're camo during huntin season whether you're a hunter or not....or get called names like "city boy", "mama's boy", etc. :lol:

Camo mask....even though the face paint does kinda make me feel like RAMBO sometimes.....:rockon:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Oh I had it when I shot Bambi! I just took it off when the camera was on... guess I should have left it on :Cry:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

only kidding......got the responce I wanted though.....