can someone help me

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by tsc2001, Dec 4, 2007.

1. tsc2001

tsc2001 Junior Member

I would like to know what others think about viper sights pro2000, bodoodle rests, and superball peep sights. If any one can help i would greatly appreciate it.:cool:

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I had a Viper Predator Pro sight a couple years ago. They make pretty nice sights. Never had a customer service issue so I can't comment on that.

Never used a Bodoodle.

Superball peeps are great! I dont use one on my hunting rig, but I have one on my indoor and 3D rig. Very versatile and handy when you want to change the hole diameter or put a lens in...

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I am really happy with my viper sight. I have never had a problem with it and the pins are super bright. I have recommended it to many of my friends.

4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Can't say anything bad about the Viper sights. I think they are well made and the pins a bright!

Bodoodle Rests... I like them alot. I use a Bodoodle dropper on my hunting bow for the last 3 years and refuse to change it. :peace:

Superball peeps... work very well.

5. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Love my viper sight, and a buddy of mine has the Bodoodle drop and seems to like it well enough. :rockon:

6. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

I used the bodoodle rest for years. never had any problems with them. very good rest.