carbon clothing

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by 62flint, Jul 8, 2007.

1. 62flint

62flint Member

I am thinking of geting a new set of clothes for this bow season. I hunt out of a tree stand mostly.Eastern Va hardwoods 40-70 degree temps. Who make the best and where should I get it?

2. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I personally prefer Scent Blocker clothes. I just like the clothing, quality, and features better than the other choices.:cool:

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I've used both. I like my current Scent Blocker stuff. I don't think carbon clothes are the be-all end-all. However, I will continue to use them. I'll take any help I can get against the ultimate nose in the woods. Dem Deer Kan Smel Ya da long ways.

4. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

I always thought scentblocker looked better myself too

rick

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I recently got a Scent Blocker "Savanna" coveralls. They are relatively warm weather clothing. I think the range is from 30 to 60 but I could be off on that. The local Gander Mountain had them for 40% off, citing the "Savannah" line was being discontinued. Make some calls and check it out because that is a really good deal.

Ron

6. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

ScentBlocker is a great product!

7. Kyfoster11

Kyfoster11 Junior Member

If got the Scentlok full season outfit with the scentlok baselayer shirt. I think it works great. It's all personal preference, but scentlok and scentblocker are both great products.
    kentucky k

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I use the Natural Gear rain wear suit that has the scent lok removable zip in liner....Lover that set......its comfortable and warm......:rockon: