CE NANO's

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by HYTMANN, Aug 14, 2007.

1. HYTMANN

HYTMANN Senior Member

Anybody out there shooting the Nano's? I am gonna try 'em soon and was wondering if they shoot stiffer, or right on measured spine. I was talking to a Pro who uses them over the weekend and he says they shoot a little stiff, but i don't want to spend the cake and find out they are too weak for my set up. Right now i am shooting a hybrid cam bow at 72# with a 340 spine arrow, and it seems a bit on the stiff side, the Nano i was thinking of trying is a 380 spine, which would probably be about right, but the Pro recommended a 410, any opinions or first hand experience out there? Thanx!!:noidea: :rockon:

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Chelleo does.

Do a search because she posted some comments about them a few weeks back.

Ron

3. HYTMANN

HYTMANN Senior Member

:thumb: Thanx RONHOP, I'll check for that thread.

4. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

best long distance arrows I ever used. Super expensive. But well worth it.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

but not the MOST expensive:lol: :lol:

6. Pinwheel1969

No they are not. But I have had the best grouping at 90 meters since I switched. I can keep them all w/ a 6" radius now. Improved my grouping by over 2".

7. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I have some old beamans the same size as those I use for long shots in 3D. They make a cool zigging noise when flying but the wind will not catch them

8. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I love my nano's and I basically picked the options in the chart to pick them. I basically used the chart and put in the numbers in Archers Advantage with all the other stuff points etc and they work fine. Yes they are a bit stiffer but they are flying well and I'm grouping pretty well. I'm just a little shakey when I shoot so if they don't hit the X it's my fault not theirs hehe.. They are a tiny bit heavier than the McKinney's but I'm sticking with them and they are the most durable arrows I've ever seen. Just be sure to use pin nocks not the metanocks that come with.

9. HYTMANN

HYTMANN Senior Member

Thanx for the info!

Sorry for the long delay in responding, my hard drive failed and i have been off line for a while:mad: Thanx for the info, I will just go with the 380 spine, it should be correct for what i need. I went to order a set of nano's Friday and there is a 4 - 6 week wait from CE, by then the outdoor season around here will be about done, so i picked up a Black Eagle scope instead and will put in an order in October so i can get them in time for the start of the indoor leagues. I'll be checking back as soon as i can, the 'puter won't be ready for a while yet, Thanx again for the info!:high5: :wave:

10. Pinwheel1969

If you dont like the Nanos. Try the Navigators. Also a very nice arrow. But there over $200.00 bare shafts.

11. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I didn't think you could order directly from Carbon Express, you could try Mountain Archery who will order and match the Lancaster price...or probably straight from Lancaster. You will like your Black Eagle Scope...I went with the .8 lens cause I like to see my targets LOL.