Cheap Broadheads or Expandables

Discussion in 'WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items' started by jason_thacker, Oct 8, 2007.

1. jason_thacker

jason_thacker Junior Member

i am looking for some cheap or free broadheads or expandles (75 or 85 Grain)

2. Werd

Werd Senior Member

dude lol ur crazy. go buy urself some rage broadheads. they have a price to them but i guareentee you wont be upset with your buy. my dad shot one with it and it looked like it been hit with a shotgun or rifle. blood was absolutely everywhere

3. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

4. jason_thacker

jason_thacker Junior Member

dude...i am only 14 and i have to buy all of my own equiment i cant afford to go out and buy $35 broadheads.

5. Michael_Swisher

Michael_Swisher New Member

Yeah me too. I need the same as jason 75 grain broadheads and i need them fixed.

6. red man

red man New Member

i went threw the same thing i i will see what i have laying around also wall mart has sum cheap ones but when going with a cheaper BH you may find your self in trouble with the quality but don't get the allen BH i shot a wood chuck with them and they fell apart :wave:

7. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Sorry but,

Then you probably shouldn't be hunting! It's just frustrating if your squeaking by on shoddy equipment and wounding/loosing deer. Where are you guys coming up with needing 75 grain broadheads? Why not shoot 100 grain like most people?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  8. TEN RING

TEN RING ONE SHOT ONE KILL

75 grains is all I shoot, Rocket mini blasters 1-3/4 hole going in and going out :rockon:

9. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Didn't know 75 grain heads were all that common??

10. J.C.

J.C. New Member

you can buy muzzies or thunderheads at Walmart for quite a bit less than the $35 you mentioned.

11. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Ebay/classif. here.....

12. Mike Duffey

Mike Duffey New Member

Gold Tip Gladiator Expandables

I have six NEW Gold Tip Gladiator Expandable broadheads. They can be either 85's or add the bleeder blades to make them 100's. I will take $28 for them shipped to you. Please pm if interested. Thanks

13. pilot

pilot Senior Member

Right now you can get Trophy Ridge Rocket F-3 broadheads from Sportsmans Guide for about $15 a six pack. I just bought some this week after seeing my brother shoot them. I think they had 75gr and 125gr in stock. They fly true and we took a hog with them about 2 weeks ago, he didn't even run 10 yards.