Check this out Solid Black Drenalin

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Apr 2, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

2. I guess its okay, for a mathews.:biggrin1:

3. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I agree, it is nice looking for a mathews.

Is it easier to see the cracks when it's black vs. camo. J/K

4. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

that is a nice looking.

peice of art work there. it would look better in my turkey blind.

5. BowhuntnHoosier

I agree that bow would be awesome in a blind. I can't believe we in the U.S. cannot order an all black hunting bow from Mathews when they can in Europe.:noidea: That bow would be awesome also for targets with some gold bling bling.:peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I was watching Bushnell's secrets of the hunt the other day and I think Dave Watson is shootin a Prestige in all black for hunting...:rockon:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

another guy on there is shooting a Apex 7 in all black......

8. BowhuntnHoosier

Yes you can order an all black Prestige but I think it is mainly a target bow for short draw shooters. As for the A7 it is target bow. Yes you can hunt with them but they are targeting target shooters. I am talking about SB,SBXT,Drenalin as these are the flagship hunting bows for the past 3 years.:noidea:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

same bow more or less dampeners and different name=sell for more money:biggrin1:

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

looks spray painted... :laugh:

11. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

:amen: :amen: never thought id hear that come from a mathews guy...:biggrin1:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you got a lot of room to talk......same riser for the past 4 years, just change the limbs and cams.....hole new bow????:biggrin1:

and just to clear the record I have said all along that mathews is just reinventing the switchback.........:noidea:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

The XT is better than the original and the Drenalin is a whole new bow.:peace:

14. BowhuntnHoosier

They deleted the whole thread on Mathews forum now. I wonder why pics were not hurting anything except making alot of us drool.:noidea: :noidea:

15. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

told you it was spray painted :tape:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

What is the problem w/all black???

if they could give me a reson other than we say so, I would just except it but they have no answers???

do you know how many all black bows they would sell???

wonder what they say when i order my C4 in all black.....:biggrin1:

17. The bow was a mistake by Mathews apparently.....not in the making, but the shipping to a US dealer.

The ONLY way to get an all black Mathews in the US (other than the Apexes and Prestige/C4), is if, like Dave Watson, you have a contract with any other camo company than Realtree AND have a TV show.

ALOT of people want a black Switchback/XT/Dren - alot! There has always been a tad bit of heat on Mathews from guys, myself inluded on their forums about a getting a black bow. Now that one was leaked to the "general population", it has spawned even more heat.

I personally would LOVE an all black XT for turkey hunting in a blind!

Or a Bold Liquid Gold Switchback!!!!:hail: :hail:

Mathews has never been one to "listen to the voice of the masses" (grip....hello?), but they keep selling like hotcakes. One would think that they would do everything they could to sell more bows, whether they are Realtree or black, or hell, even PINK......

In any event, Mathews is the bow for me!

18. I beleive they are under contract with Realtree....... Have you noticed that you can no longer special order a Max4 HD Bowtech? Guess what company has exclusive rights to Max4? Mission.

As far as what will they say when you order an all black C4?.... Probably, thanks...here's your "free" hat.....

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I opt out of the hats for free shirts...wanna see the new one???:biggrin1:

20. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Hoyt sells all their bows in black muahhaaaaa...come to the light side LOL>>> although my bow that's coming sometime in this month is going to be Inferno.