Color Suggestions Anyone..

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by crafty, Jun 18, 2007.

1. crafty

crafty Junior Member

Im open to just about anything so let me know what ya think??

I recently got a Aero Force target model, Its got white limbs, White cables, White Timing wheels, White grip(Grip is gunna change depeding on riser color) .

All the bolts and cams are crome..The riser and pilons are Gloss red but are in ruff shape..

I want to keep all the white but need suggestions for powder coat colors for the rest. I was thinking a mid blue with red and silver flake/black high gloss/just dark blue highgloss..

Like i said though open to all..

What do you Think?

2. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Go to the powder coater and get a color chart. The colors are endless. Just make sure that the heat from the oven does not take the temper out of the riser. If it does it will ruin it. It will bend when in a press and bend from just the pressure from the string and cables.

Mo.Hick

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

sounds like an awesome looking bow already... got any pictures that you can post so we can give some suggestions?

4. crafty

crafty Junior Member

ya i got some pics but there back in my tent(im currently deployed by the way) ill post them later tonight..

As for the guy whos powder coating, he gave me a couple ideas.

Black crome base wiht red translucent and silver flake over top....I like that:biggrin1:

And thanks for the precautions. I think im good though. He does oneidas quite often and knows whathes doin...

5. crafty

crafty Junior Member

Anymore crazy color combos you all can think of throw em at me..:peace: