Confused new guy

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by Ishaaq, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Ishaaq

Ishaaq Guest

hey guys ive been reading a few of the threads here. Recently ive decided to take up archery however i live in a country where it isnt as developed as otherwise.

I saw somewhere someone advised another beginner to actually get a feel of the new bow you desire b4 you actually buy it. In my case there arnt bows selling in shops locally, I would most likely have to order it online. Is it possible for me to find a suitable bow without actually having physical contact with it prior to purchase?

I kinda like the compound bows alot, im almost 21 and i dont want something thats too under my age but i dont want something too advanced either any suggestions?

2. Pinky

Pinky Guest

Where do you live?

When you say that you like the compounds...Have you shot any?

You say that you do not have any local shops....This could be an issue with purchasing a bow sight unseen. But, it is a doable thing.

If you do not have access to a bow mechanic, you will need to be able to work on your own bow.

All that said...what are you wanting to do with your new bow?

3. 3dhunter

3dhunter Member

New Bow

Some basic info will help.

I really like the Bowtech and the two mods they come with. Fast or smooth. The draw length will be a bit tricky, but we can get you close.

Where are you from? I assume you are looking for a hunting bow?
    If we can't find a place near you, you will have to buy some sort of "press" and learn to work on the bow yourself. Lets cross that bridge when we need too.